Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Price:$31.83 - $39.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 29, 2015
Not for Hipsters. You know, the guys with toothpick legs and no-butt. I have a physical lifestyle thats given me a slim waist with strong legs and bit of a bubble-b_ _ _. Thats given me a problem with many clothing lines that assume if you have a slim waist you have nothing below it. Thankfully there is the Dockers D3s. The added room in the seat and legs is exactly what I needed.
on October 21, 2015
I would give these four stars but after my son tried them on and said they fit, took the tags off and put them into hamper to be washed I realized that they look more like dark navy blue than black. Now I am probably going to have buy another pair that are truly black since they are for his band uniform. They do fit nicely and are a sturdy material so I am happy with that.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The Dockers D1 and even D2 are much better fits.. the D3 is the 1980's George Costanza (of Seinfeld) fit.... huge through the leg and ankles, you might as well just tie a sheet around your legs. The only way these could be less flattering would be if they were pleated.

Check out the other fits. There's a good reason this one is on sale....
on March 20, 2014
I don't know who designed these, not sure what they were thinking. I mean, you can wear moon boots and still get these pants on. The legs are wide, WIDE, WIDE!!! Had to send them back- i mean, i know it says 'classic' fit and not 'slim' but seriously? Who could wear these with a straight face. Maybe i should just stop buying clothes on the internet.
on June 19, 2015
Better dockers pants than I have bought previously. They fit well and are made of good fabric. Did not appear to shrink significantly in the washer/dryer. I'd buy more pairs of these pants.
on January 10, 2016
Purchased two. One fit perfectly while the other was too small despite being labeled exactly the same. Make sure you try on all of the pants your purchase.
on June 24, 2016
Like them very much. A little baggy so not recommended for the 90 lb hipsters
on December 19, 2014
good quality fabric. like the extra pockets.
on April 19, 2015
Nice Fit and I like the cell pocket.
on July 24, 2015
Inexpensive, quality uniform pants.