Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Price:$17.04 - $39.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 20, 2014
I don't know who designed these, not sure what they were thinking. I mean, you can wear moon boots and still get these pants on. The legs are wide, WIDE, WIDE!!! Had to send them back- i mean, i know it says 'classic' fit and not 'slim' but seriously? Who could wear these with a straight face. Maybe i should just stop buying clothes on the internet.
on December 19, 2014
good quality fabric. like the extra pockets.
on July 24, 2015
Inexpensive, quality uniform pants.
on June 19, 2015
Better dockers pants than I have bought previously. They fit well and are made of good fabric. Did not appear to shrink significantly in the washer/dryer. I'd buy more pairs of these pants.
The Dockers D1 and even D2 are much better fits.. the D3 is the 1980's George Costanza (of Seinfeld) fit.... huge through the leg and ankles, you might as well just tie a sheet around your legs. The only way these could be less flattering would be if they were pleated.

Check out the other fits. There's a good reason this one is on sale....
on April 29, 2015
Not for Hipsters. You know, the guys with toothpick legs and no-butt. I have a physical lifestyle thats given me a slim waist with strong legs and bit of a bubble-b_ _ _. Thats given me a problem with many clothing lines that assume if you have a slim waist you have nothing below it. Thankfully there is the Dockers D3s. The added room in the seat and legs is exactly what I needed.
on September 11, 2014
fine
on November 19, 2014
on April 19, 2015
Nice Fit and I like the cell pocket.
on July 19, 2014
These are the best travel pants I've ever owned.