Published 8 months ago by PopnFresh

3.0 out of 5 stars % polyester = swishy
Published 18 days ago by Ross Wehner

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants- just wish they also came with the comfort-fit waist., December 21, 2013
I hate, hate, HATE ironing. I also don't like wearing pants to work that develop wrinkles throughout the day. I have liked my previous D3 Classic Fit Dockers, but wanted the never-iron wrinkle-free for my purchase. Unfortunately, they don't seem to sell those features along with the comfort-fit expanding waistband. Not that I plan on ballooning my weight or anything, but sometimes getting out of a chair or kneeling/bending oddly calls for some flex in the waist. That's my only dislike about this pair of pants.

All my previous black pants slowly fade to just barely being discernible from similar navy pants... I have enough trouble telling dark navy/black socks from one-another in the morning, and don't have time for the same with pants. I washed these, when they were brand-new, and threw in some extra of those "color catching" laundry sheets; absolutely nothing on them! I was very surprised that a new pair of black pants held the color that well the first wash. The color-fastness touted in the description is legit- I've washed these a few times already, and the color-staying has surpassed my expectations.

I would recommend they to anything who wants a good pair of low-maintenance pants for work or what-have-you, so long as you don't mind a little more walking-noise, and a bit more static. I think this is due to the synthetic component of the fabric, but they are still breathable and comfy that I don't mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable wearing pants -- Docker's Men's New Iron Free Khaki D3 Classic Fit pants, August 16, 2013
Very comfortable and affordable classic pants. The design is perfect for casual and easy style. Own your pair of pants today.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent overall, especially at the price, but watch the fly..., March 26, 2007
These are top-quality jeans as one would expect from this major manufacturer.

Given a choice, I would opt for the relaxed fit version (I am a senior). The big reason is not the seat or leg but the fly! The fly is a bit shorter in the regular fit version. And watch out for other makes - their flies are apt to be way too short. I returned Calvin Kleins and Costco's own brand of jeans for just this reason.

4.0 out of 5 stars Iron Free and Never Iron are different fabrics, August 5, 2014
The Never Iron "Essential" Dockers have been my go to pants for years. Great for work. I decided to try the Iron Free which is essentially the same fit with minor differences in the fly. Both have button and hook attachments with a little different design. The Never Iron is 100% cotton while the Iron Free is 80%. The Never Iron feels a bit nicer, but looks are about the same, and with different color options on both pants you can have more options. I'm happy with these pants and they really don't feel like a step down. I'm also happy that Dockers added the 34x31 size, as the 34x32 was always a fraction long and I wore the pants out by stepping on them occasionally. That said I subtracted a star because I had to return one of the three pairs I ordered. All were the same size but one was very tight while the other two fit perfect. The foil color was the tight one, though I doubt the issue was color related.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, April 3, 2014
Jason Partridge (FORT EUSTIS, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I wear a 36x32, and had to go with the 38 for a normal size. I have a few other dockers, but the iron free seem a bit tighter cut.

4.0 out of 5 stars see comments, November 13, 2013
Lawson Flash (SCHERTZ, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I need hook and bar closure which it these pants came with. Button closure is too difficult for me to manage

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy style, September 27, 2013
The fit and quality of the pants is great. However, the pant is not truly "no iron". Out of the dryer there were a few wrinkles that required a quick iron, however, overall the pants met my expectation.

3.0 out of 5 stars % polyester = swishy, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's New Iron Free Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
Pants fit great and were pretty true to size (maybe a skosch long), but I sent these back versus the "never irons" (which are 100% cotton) because of the material. These "new iron" are a certain % recycled polyester, which probably has great long-term and care benefits, but it also makes them "swishy." It's not only when you brush against it, but even when you walk sit up/down, they sounded too much like rain pants to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Iron Free for some reason seems little larger than non-iron free of the same size, July 17, 2014
I normally buy Dockers D3 (38x29) Classic Fit Flat Front Pants and they fit me very well. However, this is the first time I tried Iron-Free of the same size. I am little disappointed that this is little larger than D3 Classic Fit flat front without iron-free that I normally buy. I thought size would be consistent but obviously not. That's the disadvantage of buying on-line vs buying in the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabric is spectacular!, July 27, 2014
The fabric in these pants is exceptionally rich-looking....I was anticipating something more twill-like. These have a dressy, sophisticated appearance. I washed them (inside out) before my husband has worn them.....they came out of the dryer in no-iron shape. I ordered this in three colors....safari, navy and the gray.......all 3 are a big plus to my hubby's wardrobe! WORTH THE INVESTMENT!

Rate and Discover Movies