4.0 out of 5 stars Not to loose and not too tight
Published 6 months ago by WristWrocket

1.0 out of 5 stars DIdnt work for me
Published 11 months ago by Steve

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to loose and not too tight, February 12, 2014
If I understand the Dockers descriptions correctly D1 is tailored/slim fit, D3 are the relaxed fit and D2 are right in the middle. I am of slim build so the smaller D1 size look better but I have trouble carrying my keys, wallet, and cellphone in the pockets. D3 are a big baggy and are comfortable but look a little less professional. I would recommend start with the D2 and go up or down depending on your level of comfort and desired style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, September 22, 2013
Great Pants. Comfortable fit, and nice material. Just as my husband expected. I like the cut and the fabric .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Amazon Customer (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
love the zippered hidden pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Material- long lasting, March 20, 2014
I bought these pants for my boyfriend and he loved them. They look nice, and are comfortable and seem very durable. Still look great and he has had them for almost six months. Also, hidden pocket!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of Dockers to date., March 11, 2014
I purchase Dockers locally and settle for what is on the shelf. This purchase was great and you had a large selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants, February 5, 2014
Conners (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I have purchased a number of these pairs of pants over the years. The fit is flexible enough for my growing behind, and I like the little extra pocket for my cell phone! Great price and fast shipping!

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard Dockers, October 30, 2013
There is a hidden zipper pocket -- pretty odd for this type of pant. Regardless, the color is nice -- it is on the lighter side. As I inevitably ruin them with coffee stains, I'll just throw them in the wash with my darks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, September 17, 2013
These Dockers are really nice looking. Comfortable fit, and nice material. Don't know that I'll have much use for the hidden pocket, but I love the cut and feel of these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont' miss out on these Dockers!, August 12, 2013
Outstanding purchase.
Loved every aspect about these pants. Bought a pair back in 2008, and they lasted me a solid year of once a week wear. these new ones fit just perfectly, and continue to impress me with the great fit & design.

1.0 out of 5 stars DIdnt work for me, September 12, 2013
Steve (Bremerton WA) - See all my reviews
The "mobile pocket" is right behind the regular pocket, separated only by a thin layer of cloth. If I was to use both pockets at the same time, it would make a pretty big lump, and I'd worry about the pressure on my phone screen. Worse, there's a change pocket that is stitched right through both layers, making the pocket behind virtually unusable (maybe that stitching was a production error, the "classic fit" mobile pocket pants I ordered didn't have that). But Dockers "Comfort Cargo" pants are the way to go. The mobile pocket is on the thigh like regular cargo pants but it's just a slit with a zipper, not a gusset with a flap. I can wear them at the office.

Rate and Discover Movies