Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 2, 2014
I found these sandals to be well built, comfortable, sized correctly , good quality leather uppers and a very good price. I have seen more supple leather on sandals at $100 and more but I genuinely like these and am very satisfied. Would recommend and order again
on March 12, 2016
These sandals are poor quality. I've only had them for about 5 months - and I wear them less than once a week. They're already falling apart. The piece where the velcro strap attaches has become completely pulled off the body of the shoe.
I expected better out of Dockers.
review image
on June 21, 2015
I bought these thinking they were the same as my old pair (which look almost exactly the same) and had an adjustable strap across the back. But this is not the case. The strap across the back is fixed. There is only the adjustable upper strap and this does not provide enough adjustment. So if your feet are a little smaller than the correct size or the shoes are a little bigger, they cannot be made to fit well. I'm wearing them, but I am annoyed by this glitch as they are now quite floppy.
on May 1, 2015
Buyer beware - these sandals are NOT leather as advertised. They are 100% man-made. Last year's model may have been leather with the dimpled insole, but this year's model with no dimples on the insole are a thin, man-made material that does not resemble leather very well at all. Cheaply constructed - I returned the pair I purchased as did not expect them to last long at all.
on June 23, 2014
These sandals fit well and are nice looking. I wanted something dressier than my everyday sandals, which they are. They are also comfortable.
on May 6, 2014
Great sandal. Taking it to the Caribbean. Very comfortable. Light weight and stylish too. The price was right and was delivered on time as promised.
on May 31, 2014
Comfort is the greatest. SIZE IS EXCELLENT. Walking is a pleasure. great fit and everything is what I expected them to be.
on September 20, 2014
I bought these for my son, who ordinarily wears between a 10 1/2 and an 11. I bought the 11 thinking he would have a little room to move his toes. They ended up being a whole size too large. Overall, they are a nice pair of sandals, though.
on May 11, 2014
I'll start with the bad. Whoever thought this was a good idea should be fired. There are postage sized labels that are stitched into the underside of the top of each sandal. Well, the first day I wore the sandals, I had to walk quite a bit. At the end of the day, the stitching had punctured the skin on the top of both of my feet and I was in pain. A week later and I still have scabs from recovery.

The good news is that I have continued to wear the sandals and they no longer bother me. I don't know if it's due to calluses or what. Other than that, the sandals seem to be well made and otherwise comfortable. I've only had them a short while now so I can't speak to their longevity. I had to replace another brand of similar sandals that prematurely broke.
on July 31, 2014
These were great looking sandals, even somewhat dressy. I liked the cushioned insole, the quality leather uppers, and I would have loved to have had them fit better, but they were much too wide for my feet. I normally can wear a size D width shoe, which I consider to be a medium width, especially in a laced shoe, but this sandal was wider than that. Most shoe manufacturers do not specify shoe widths like they used to, with a measuring system that went A, B, C, D, E,and EE. There must be more profit if they concentrate on the majority of the population who have "average" foot widths. After searching many shoe vendor sites, I found that BAMason.com is one of the very few vendors with a large supply of shoes with the A through EE widths, but even Mason did not have sandals that would have been narrow enough to provide me with a comfortable fit. I guess that I will have to either go barefooted or wear sandals that are too wide if I am to avoid having hot feet this summer.