5.0 out of 5 stars Great material and a nice fit...
Published 14 months ago by D. Bobke

2.0 out of 5 stars Waist is not as advertised
I am a size 34 but on reading other reviews I ordered a 33 - even this is loose on me ! Dockers realy must attend to this as it is rediculous to have to order two full inches smaller !
Published 13 months ago by Dhrubendro Gupta

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Waist is not as advertised, November 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great material and a nice fit..., October 17, 2013
D. Bobke "New Normal" (Mission Viejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I use microfiber for a variety of tasks - car washing and drying, cleaning glass and a stove top - but I never thought about what clothing made out of it would be like. I have to say that these shorts are extremely comfortable and soft and they look great and stay wrinkle-free. One note for you men out there like me that have muscular thighs - these will be a bit tight around the thigh initially but they stretch out a bit after wearing them.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good ordered another pair, August 7, 2013
Jason Hotch (Joshua Tree, CA) - See all my reviews
Ordered these microfiber shorts for golf and everyday use as I live in the desert, so staying cool and breath-ability are paramount. These are a bit of a slim fit, so i would go up one size from your regular jeans size. If you have larger thighs you will find its a bit snug through there. Overall performance was great and they are a very clean look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shorts, August 9, 2013
As the description states it's microfiber which is very comfortable, and for the price I thought was a pretty good deal. I wanted a light short to wear on vacation and these worked great. Not sure I like any of the other colors, but the "Paper White" works for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Peddle pushers, May 4, 2014
Lydia (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
What a joke these type of shorts are. They are like wearing suit pants with half length legs. If the legs were a bit tighter they'd be peddle-pushers! Only needed them to wear once then will probably donate them to a clothing share place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got these 'cause they come in a 30" waist, August 7, 2013
Mark Houde (CAMDEN, SC United States) - See all my reviews
Great fit and quality. Bought one of each color and they were a consistent fit for the whole batch. A little tough to find 30" waist size these days. Amazon to the rescue!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable short, September 19, 2013
It fits at the waist as expected. I would like it to be a little more tapered at the legs, but other than that it is a very comfortable wearing short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Shorty!!!, August 2, 2013
Or in this case get these shorts. Feel more like cotton, but no wrinkles. Nice deep pockets. Definitely a best buy... Grumpy from Carmel...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shorts, July 27, 2013
These shorts are durable and look good after much use and many washes. Product was what I expected, I would buy these shorts again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 31, 2014
I love these shorts. I have bought several pairs and love them. They look great and the expandable waist makes smaller pairs fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›