4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, washable, nice price
Published 8 months ago by HawkeyeMom

2.0 out of 5 stars way to small
My husband wears a 11.5 shoe and these are skin tighton him....they run way to small....not sure why ...get 1 size bigger then you need
Published 9 months ago by Duane D. Budnick

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, washable, nice price, January 9, 2014
I purchased these for my husband who is a finicky shoe and slipper guy. He wore his last pair into the ground. He tells me they are comfortable and he likes the straight forward look. (He did remove the top strings, which came off easily) They are soft, really plush, and washable. I would have rated them higher but after 2 days of wearing them the exterior side stitch on both slippers came loose and I had to quadruple tie them ( I may have to reinforce stitch them should they come loose again).

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good slipper at all., January 6, 2014
Looks good but the size is way off. I ordered an XL and they fit like a women's large. They roll on your feet, Are not as comfortable as made out to be. Dockers need to review their sizing and adjust appropriately.

2.0 out of 5 stars way to small, December 28, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits smaller than expected, March 3, 2014
A size 13 XXL slipper should fit like a size 13 shoe would fit. I wear U.S. size 13 shoe so was surprised that a 13 XXL slipper was way too small. Maybe slippers generally run smaller than shoes and I missed the memo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers but way too small if you order your shoe size . . ., March 16, 2014
If you are going to buy these slippers order them larger than you'd think necessary. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe and my first order was for a large slipper (L: 9 1/2 - 10 1/2) which turned out to be too small. Next I ordered an extra large (XL: 11 - 12) which also turned out to be too small. Finally have ordered the largest size available, 13. So . . . it seems to require 2 sizes larger to fit a size 10 1/2 foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, March 27, 2014
These slippers are definitely somewhat small, but I knew that before ordering them because of the other reviews. Because of that, I intentionally ordered a larger pair and they fit great. I actually ended up buying a second pair of the same slippers several weeks after I purchased the first pair just so could leave them laying around the house in several stragegic locations. These things are real show-stoppers and will undoubedtly provide the extra boost in confidence that you so deserately need while lounging around the house doing nothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY AT ALL!, December 26, 2013
I purchased these for my brother for Christmas. First of all, they were a bit snug- but he said they were okay to wear. Then we realized that we got TWO of the SAME foot. How embarrassing. I'm really upset about this, plus now I have to return them and get different ones, and MAYBE even get two left feet again.

4.0 out of 5 stars SOMEWHAT SMALL SLIPPERS FOR SIZEE, March 22, 2014
A LITTLE TIGHT FOR THE SIZE. i WEAR 11 1/2 SHOES BUT THESE ARE A LITTLE ON THE TIGHT SIDE. I EXPECT THEY WILL STRETCH A LITTLE AFTER A WHILE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Slightly Slipery, March 14, 2014
Comfortable and fit just fine; initially, I felt they are just a bit tight, but after about a week, they fell perfect. The sole is little low on traction when walking on tile floor, otherwise, just wonderful and keeping my feet warm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tight and unravel., March 12, 2014
The toes are too snug and the threads holding the top suede in place started coming unraveled in the first day. These are definitely worthless.

Dockers Men's Microsuede Moc Slipper