Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Microsuede Moc Slipper
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 6, 2014
Looks good but the size is way off. I ordered an XL and they fit like a women's large. They roll on your feet, Are not as comfortable as made out to be. Dockers need to review their sizing and adjust appropriately.
on March 16, 2014
If you are going to buy these slippers order them larger than you'd think necessary. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe and my first order was for a large slipper (L: 9 1/2 - 10 1/2) which turned out to be too small. Next I ordered an extra large (XL: 11 - 12) which also turned out to be too small. Finally have ordered the largest size available, 13. So . . . it seems to require 2 sizes larger to fit a size 10 1/2 foot.
on March 27, 2014
These slippers are definitely somewhat small, but I knew that before ordering them because of the other reviews. Because of that, I intentionally ordered a larger pair and they fit great. I actually ended up buying a second pair of the same slippers several weeks after I purchased the first pair just so could leave them laying around the house in several stragegic locations. These things are real show-stoppers and will undoubedtly provide the extra boost in confidence that you so deserately need while lounging around the house doing nothing.
on March 3, 2014
A size 13 XXL slipper should fit like a size 13 shoe would fit. I wear U.S. size 13 shoe so was surprised that a 13 XXL slipper was way too small. Maybe slippers generally run smaller than shoes and I missed the memo.
on December 26, 2013
I purchased these for my brother for Christmas. First of all, they were a bit snug- but he said they were okay to wear. Then we realized that we got TWO of the SAME foot. How embarrassing. I'm really upset about this, plus now I have to return them and get different ones, and MAYBE even get two left feet again.
on January 9, 2014
I purchased these for my husband who is a finicky shoe and slipper guy. He wore his last pair into the ground. He tells me they are comfortable and he likes the straight forward look. (He did remove the top strings, which came off easily) They are soft, really plush, and washable. I would have rated them higher but after 2 days of wearing them the exterior side stitch on both slippers came loose and I had to quadruple tie them ( I may have to reinforce stitch them should they come loose again).
on December 28, 2013
My husband wears a 11.5 shoe and these are skin tighton him....they run way to small....not sure why ...get 1 size bigger then you need
on October 27, 2014
The first issue is they fit poorly - way too small. I tried to stretch them out a bit by gently bending them backwards and the stitching came undone.
Slippers are the perfect name for these because they lack adequate traction on the soles and are very slippery on smooth floors. They are warm though - perfect if you can get them on your feet and don't kill yourself slipping down the stairs.
on February 17, 2014
I bought a pair of these moccasin's as a Christmas gift for my husband. In a few week the lacing on the left front moccasin broke and started unlacing itself.. Now, it's the middle of February and the right side has come undone. I thought with a name like Docker, it would have been a much better made product. It's not. The only positive is that is fit according to size. Now it's a mess, and will have to be tossed out.
on March 14, 2014
Comfortable and fit just fine; initially, I felt they are just a bit tight, but after about a week, they fell perfect. The sole is little low on traction when walking on tile floor, otherwise, just wonderful and keeping my feet warm.