Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Modern Khaki Flat Front Pant
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 29, 2013
I have been looking for a pair of khakis/pants I could wear to work (casually) and wear out, these are it! I noticed that Dockers tended to run small in the legs/waist but these are for the most part true to size. I'm a 32 waist in most other brands I shop for (gap, BR, express, etc), and I bought 33 in a couple pairs and 32 in couple pair. I would say buy true to your waist size otherwise a belt is definitely necessary. Of all the khakis I have shopped for, none of their khakis were as nice or somehow as stylish as this dockers.

***One note: I have four different pairs; and the New British (Tan color) is a little wider in the waist and about an inch or longer than the others.
on November 5, 2013
There's not much to be said that hasn't already been commented on by many, so I hope my comment is concise and helpful if anyone is reading this far down the list.

Long story short, I've always avoided slim tapered pants since I have associated them with being uncomfortable, tight,, and I used to prefer to wear relaxed fit pants instead. Not until recently have I began to try to change my style of clothing, and I was recommended Docker's Alpha by many people in my friend group.

I found the Alpha's to have a bit of a sheen, and I felt they were too casual anyway. They are known as being "The jeans of chinos" basically, and it's obvious when you look at it's cuts and exposed seams. However, I loved how they fit and once I heard of the Modern Fit line I had to see what it was all about.

I purchased a pair about a month ago, and I love them. Absolutely amazing - very comfortable, flattering, and they are simply great. I've been a little apprehensive when it comes to slimming down my clothes, especially since I play sports so have larger legs than most, but these had a perfect taper where the thighs fit well, and around the lower calves was perfect also.

Here are my measurements if anyone would like to have something to compare to. I know these measurements are typical for squatters, and athletes, so I hope they are helpful for those looking into these pants.

I purchased the Modern Fit in 33x32. I'm 6'00'' 180lbs.
Upper Thigh - 24.25"
Mid Thigh - 22.5"
Lower Thigh - 17"
Calf - 15"

They fit like a charm. I've actually gotten compliments on them before - which before I cared about my appearance never happened to me, so I can't vouch for these pants enough.

Hope this was helpful!
on June 24, 2013
I work at some fancy company, which requires that I wear pants and a shirt every day. Ever since I got these, the whole pants thing has been a real non-issue. They even include a feature which allows me to tether a belt about the pant's top and ample storage areas for snacks and crayons, etc. Highly recommend these pants.
on April 4, 2014
I was worried when I realized that the description says "Slim Tapered Fit", since my thighs just don't work with slim fit pants, but these are a really good compromise. Comfortable, soft material, with room to stretch and move around, but a more modern fit.
on March 22, 2013
These pants are slim and fit me like they were tailor made. They arrived the day after I ordered them! I got three pairs and all were great. I like the fact that the quality of the stitching is very good and I am sure these will wear very well. They were definitely worth the price.
on May 5, 2015
Fit is ok, I've got an athletic build with more muscle in the thighs than most from climbing mountains and weightlifting. Pretty tight in the quads, but short of buying relaxed fit and finding a tailor, I'm content with these pants. Hopefully dockers/khaki makers will jump on the adding 1-3% elastane bandwagon like jeans makers finally got around to doing (I've only seen elastane in dockers' super skinny pants, those are out of the question), 100 cotton pants never have an ideal fit.
on April 21, 2016
The fly/crotch area is a little too tight for me, others have mentioned the short zipper. Overall they fit well, but I am a little self conscious in them - I would prefer a slightly roomier zipper area. Waist size, length, etc. are all good.
on August 29, 2015
These Dockers Modern Khakis are awesome! For me, I always order 1 size larger in Dockers pants to get a comfortable fit. These khakis are well made and they look great. They should last for many years.
on June 24, 2013
I always have difficulty in finding leg length 29" so when I find this I usually buy several pants. This time I bought three pairs. They fit just fine although I would have liked them to be a bit "slmmner" but not "skinny" if there's something in-between! Seems the fashion is for slimmer pants perhaps straight leg down to a 14.5" leg opening rather than tapered and shorter rise would make all the difference!
on April 18, 2014
....because I am 5'11"'with small behind. But my friend Louis bought a pair and he looks like a three pound bologna in a two pound bag.