Dockers Men's 3 Pack Sport Crew Socks, Khaki, 10-13 Sock/6-12 Shoe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- 83% Cotton, 16% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Full cushion foot
- Machine wash and dry, no bleach, do not iron
- Antimicrobial wash
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
All Motion Comfort, Full Cushion, Antimicrobial wash-inhibits growth of odor causing bacteria
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.3 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B001VEID12
- Item model number: F0040-Khaki-8 to 12
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Sadly, the socks are completely different now. They shouldn't even be sold under the same product name.
Imagine a spectrum of thick cotton athletic socks on one end, and flimsy, thin, synthetic dress socks on the other end of the spectrum. The old socks were just one notch away from the thick athletic socks. The current socks are at the other end of the spectrum, just one notch away from being thin dress socks.
That would be bad enough, and cause me to never buy these socks again, but it gets worse:
1) After just two washes, the socks have long threads coming out of them all over. I doubt they'll make it even through ten washes.
2) I bought them in khaki as well as black. The black socks ran in the wash, and dyed several other articles of clothing, frustrating my other family members, whose clothing is now ruined.
Dockers should issue a full refund to anyone who buys these socks, and bring back the old style.
There is only one con: they generate a lot of lint, which can shock you the first time you take them off after wearing them: they leave black lint that looks like dirt on your feet, but it easily brushes off. Despite this flaw, I will continue to buy these for a long time to come.
The new batch of Navy colored sox I just purchased are labeled Pakistan. They appear tighter and thinner material.
Are no USA dockers available? If so this is my last batch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have bought these Docker Sport Crews for many years. Besides the comfort the main reason was that there was NOT a "ridge" where the toe area is stitched to the rest of... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Flash9