4.0 out of 5 stars Working well for me
Published 21 months ago by dcbounce

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality
The fabric material is rather thin not good quality. The color print is also cheap. I would rather buy something better and pay more in the next order. I was deceived by some of the reviews.
Published 5 months ago by K. Lee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well for me, March 30, 2013
I hadn't bought hankies for a long time so I really don't know about the quality and price(value) of other products. I have been using these for several weeks now and they've endured a pretty good cold recently. I recall the first time I washed one, I became concerned because there seemed to be some loose threads in the stitching of the perimiter.But looking at the one I'm currently using, the stitching is intact...holding up fine. The fabric is, to me of a good weight; not flimsy and not stiff or heavy. I'd always used plain white hankies, but I like the decorative borders that these have. They also seemed to be the most reasonably priced and six feels like a good number to have around. All in all, I'm happy with the purchase and comfortable recommending others give them a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found so far!, August 22, 2014
I have been looking for a good hankie similar to my grandpas old ones for a while, these are the closest I've found so far! Unfolded they are about 16" x 16" and fit nicely in a pocket. Also, my pack came with 3 accented in a blue and 3 accented in grey. So far they seem pretty absorbent and are of a decent material. I will update after further use and washings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value of any I have purchased here so far ., October 7, 2014
Very nice , I would like to have larger then 16 by 16 which will shrink to 14.5 by 14.5 but these are nice material after a few washing's . I have paid more and these are better then most . Still I miss the old 23 or 27 inch linen and cotton ones I used to purchase at Hudson's at a fair price . Feigels in Ann Arbor Mi had them too but now you can not find them . Very pleased will buy again over the others I have purchased here that were more money and advertised as extra large but the same size . These are heavier then many others and absorb well after a few washing's that take the starch out of them .

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality, July 23, 2014
K. Lee (San Gabriel, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and neat., July 30, 2014
Look great when my husband pulls one out of his pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, solid hankies, July 5, 2014
These handkerchiefs do the job. They look nice, come in two colors (blue/gray and tan/brown) and are there when you need them. I would say that I "love" them, but is it possible for one to truly "love" his handkerchief?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hankie, August 14, 2014
This is weird to say but I had hankies on my wish list forever. I finally chose these. I couldn't be more pleased. These are soft and nicely sized.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 28, 2014
They are thicker than most hankies on the market & durable. I wish they made them a little thicker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Joan P (Key West, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's 6 Piece Hankie Fashion Pack (Apparel)
These are very nice quality, attractive, and useful. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, December 21, 2014
I have bought many different packs on handkerchiefs, looking for ones that'll stand the test of time. These are nothing special but work none the less.
FYI: If you're planning on bleaching your handkerchiefs (like i do to mine to eliminate bacteria, etc. ) consider buying all white ones; since the blue pattern on these WILL turn light purple. I really could care less, but for those who'd like to know.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›