Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 30, 2013
I hadn't bought hankies for a long time so I really don't know about the quality and price(value) of other products. I have been using these for several weeks now and they've endured a pretty good cold recently. I recall the first time I washed one, I became concerned because there seemed to be some loose threads in the stitching of the perimiter.But looking at the one I'm currently using, the stitching is intact...holding up fine. The fabric is, to me of a good weight; not flimsy and not stiff or heavy. I'd always used plain white hankies, but I like the decorative borders that these have. They also seemed to be the most reasonably priced and six feels like a good number to have around. All in all, I'm happy with the purchase and comfortable recommending others give them a try.
on August 22, 2014
I have been looking for a good hankie similar to my grandpas old ones for a while, these are the closest I've found so far! Unfolded they are about 16" x 16" and fit nicely in a pocket. Also, my pack came with 3 accented in a blue and 3 accented in grey. So far they seem pretty absorbent and are of a decent material. I will update after further use and washings.
on October 7, 2014
Very nice , I would like to have larger then 16 by 16 which will shrink to 14.5 by 14.5 but these are nice material after a few washing's . I have paid more and these are better then most . Still I miss the old 23 or 27 inch linen and cotton ones I used to purchase at Hudson's at a fair price . Feigels in Ann Arbor Mi had them too but now you can not find them . Very pleased will buy again over the others I have purchased here that were more money and advertised as extra large but the same size . These are heavier then many others and absorb well after a few washing's that take the starch out of them .
on August 14, 2014
This is weird to say but I had hankies on my wish list forever. I finally chose these. I couldn't be more pleased. These are soft and nicely sized.
on July 28, 2014
They are thicker than most hankies on the market & durable. I wish they made them a little thicker
on July 5, 2014
These handkerchiefs do the job. They look nice, come in two colors (blue/gray and tan/brown) and are there when you need them. I would say that I "love" them, but is it possible for one to truly "love" his handkerchief?
on March 10, 2015
These are OK handkerchiefs. I would like to have them a bit softer and thicker as I remember them from yesteryear. But they do the job they were designed for. They are definitely not wrinkle free but I only stuff them in my pocket so it matters little. These have been washed a few times and have not faded and changed any in texture.
on May 22, 2015
I've got some from the 1950's that are a joy to use, smooth as silk with a substantial, tight weave. But the first set of hankies I tried (by mail order from another company) were terrible, so translucent they looked like ricepaper when held up to the light, and nasty poky stiffness that never went away even after washing. Ugh!

Found these at Amazon and hoped they might be better, and they are. More substantial without being too heavy or stiff. About the best one can do nowadays, and they wash well.
on July 30, 2014
Look great when my husband pulls one out of his pocket.
on February 24, 2015
Handkerchiefs, like dad used to carry, are much nicer than either a balled up Kleenex or the back of a glove, when your nose needs wiping in the middle of the winter. Get a few and leave one in each coat pocket.

Decent handkerchiefs like these are 100% cotton. So, they'll shrink a bit and will be winked if you don't iron them. That's "cotton" and has nothing to do with quality. Good price-point; will buy again