4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality...Sizing may be off
I ordered these pants for my husband. He is just shy of six feet tall and weighs about 180 pounds. I figured the extra-large would be a good size for him, and may even be a bit big. However, these pants were very tight on him and I ended up having to return them. In all fairness, the pants were constructed well and were of higher quality.
Published 23 months ago by Kristin

3.0 out of 5 stars Great till washed...
He loves them! They are soft and very comfortable. Our only complaint is that when washed they shrank up like 3 inches. But other than now being too short, they are great!
Published on January 12, 2012 by gingersnaps

3.0 out of 5 stars Great till washed..., January 12, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality...Sizing may be off, December 11, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy larger size, November 30, 2013
Material feels nice and soft. I have a 32 waist and am quite thin. I ordered a large and it was too small in the waist, was too tight in general, and was too short. Maybe a 30 inch length. Seems as though it would fit someone with a 30 inch waist and 30 inch inseam quite well. I am still considering buying the XL size in hopes it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good :), February 15, 2013
I going to be quick . I like color , I get right size but since I wash first time it become little bit small. I care about all my clothes , especially if I am going to wash something i care how to do it. This become short for me now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and stretchy, February 23, 2013
These jammies are very comfortable. They are soft and stretchy and cozy but breathable as well (not too hot). I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubs loves these., January 19, 2013
Wears them around the house and to workout in. He says they're super comfy and wears them every night. The pockets are handy on them too. We will be buying at least one more pair of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product review, December 18, 2012
The material is nice and soft. The size is perfect and so I bought another. I like the color and the
Delivery was timely. I would recommend to friends. The cost was the best I could find for 100%
Cotton which is hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 4, 2012
John Kostrzewski (St Louis Park, MN) - See all my reviews
These PJ bottoms are super soft and they look great! They are very well made so I'm sure I will get plenty of use out of them, unlike a cheap no-name pair I bought out of Target. I never feel too hot or too cold in them which is an added benefit in my apartment that either runs too hot or too cold. About the only complaint would be that they are tighter than I though they would be, but it's so slight that it's not even noticeable anymore. I actually really like the fit now.

Great buy and a great price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you have a 24" inseam., January 6, 2014
Amanda (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
After reading several reviews that mentioned how badly these pants shrink, I went ahead and ordered a size up in hopes that they'd shrink to a normal, wearable length. I followed the care instructions on the tag precisely yet they still ended up shrinking so much that they're now an awkward high-water length on me (I'm 5'8"- they were originally for my husband who is 6').

If you don't mind the fact that these pants will shrink if you look at them funny, the fabric itself is lovely and soft. I was surprised to see that the "black stripe" pattern I ordered was mainly deep blue and purple but, aside from the color surprise, the pants seemed like they were going to be very comfortable and a good Christmas gift.

As it is, I'm sure the person with a 24" inseam who finds them at Goodwill will enjoy them very much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Short, December 31, 2013
Amazon Customer (Tacoma, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these as a Christmas eve gift for my hubby. He's 6'1, 230. They look like highwaters, and got even worse after being washed. I'll be returning them.