Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Scuff Slipper
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2012
After having these shoes for 24 hours I've realized they are not as nice as in the display picture. Yes, they look the same but the quality is not that great. The shoes were smaller than I expected too.

They are warm but almost too warm. My feet get sweaty almost instantly after putting them on.

I'd say spend the extra $5 and get a better quality pair.
on November 15, 2012
I agree that the slippers are stiff the first time you wear them, I was a bit disappointment when I first slipped them on they felt tight and stiff. but after 2 days of light use in the house they started feeling alot better. My feet slip right in with no force, they do keep your feet warm but not to the point where my feet start to sweat tho I must add that I always wear them with socks unless I get up in the middle of the night for some reason. All in all I am vary happy with my new slippers
on July 8, 2014
their size chart was useless as they did not cross reference real sizes with their "small/medium/large/x-large" rating system, but the medium size fits my 9-1/2 foot perfectly.

Their slipper has plastic soles and is sometimes slippery, but otherwise it is well made.
on December 19, 2012
I gave these to my boyfriend as a gift and now i feel bad because he has literally worn them less then 2 weeks and the bottoms have lost all their soft padding and now he is walking on the flat rubber sole. Save yourself the money..
on August 13, 2014
These are nice slippers and seem to be of good quality . In my haste to purchase a new pair of slippers, I failed to notice that the interior of these slippers are lined with flannel. Unfortunately, flannel causes my feet to perspire more than other fabrics, so during the summer months these slippers will not get much usage. But, come late fall and winter, I know my toes will be nice and toasty. Until then, I guess I will just have to wear my old, hole ridden slippers.
on August 8, 2014
I ordered a size X-Large thinking it would fit my foot. I wear men's size 12. This was too short for me and my foot was hanging off the back by about 3/4 to 1 inch. The quality of the slipper is very good, but be careful with the sizing.
on October 15, 2014
I read almost all of the existing comments before i purchased this slippers and because of that I lowered my expectations. After wearing it for a couple of days I believe this slippers is super comfy, perfect for chilly days of winter, and have an elegant style to it. The material of the slippers doesn't feel cheap at all. Highly recommend it for buyers who wants a warm and cosy house slippers.
on March 14, 2015
Don't expect these too last all that long (about 9 months with constant use indoors during the winter), but they are comfortable and fine for the price. I always but one size up with any scuff slipper, and these were just the right fit because I did that. I moved onto a different brand of scuff slippers after these because I couldn't find these any more, and I paid about $30 more for my current pair (Tamarac brand) and they are lasting much longer…I'll stick with Tamarac since the quality was worth the extra cost.
on May 3, 2015
They're warm, but they don't breathe at all and make my feet sweat after a little while. I end up needing to pull my feet out a bit at intervals. They're a touch small for my feet, but still serviceable.
on September 26, 2014
Amazon needs to advertise the real size not just S, M, L, etc. On the order page they only allow to select the letter based size. But the slippers themselves have a size on them. What I ordered as L has 9 1/2 - 10 1/2 written on them, not L. My size is usually 10 1/2 - 11 so they fit but barely.

See 1 answered question