1,058 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars vs clean khaki d2 pants
I bought both these and the "Clean" khaki D2 pants and just wanted to pass along what the difference is. The clean khakis are missing:
1. Wrinkle-free
2. Individual-fit waistband
3. permanent crease

Published on December 16, 2010 by Kelvin K. Chin

3.0 out of 5 stars Be real careful where they are made before you order
Published on May 1, 2011 by BillC

4.0 out of 5 stars vs clean khaki d2 pants, December 16, 2010
This review is from: Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D2 Straight-Fit Pant (Apparel)
1. Wrinkle-free
2. Individual-fit waistband
3. permanent crease

For the $3 difference in price, I think the Signature khakis are a better value. They fit better, too. Though the clean khakis look more casual because of the lack of crease.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be real careful where they are made before you order, May 1, 2011
I bought three pairs of Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant from Amazon.com on the same order. Two pairs, according to the label, were made in Nicaragua, were well made and fit well. One pair the label said were made in Haiti. They were of a different construction, fabric and did not fit, it seemed that they had what, in the days when I bought for a department store, was called "shrinking the pattern" and using less cloth to save costs. They are pure crap.

Levi's obviously no longer has consistent quality control so you can get the same item made in different countries and where it is made will determine the actual quality of what you will get.Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy before you try, April 30, 2012
With a 20% off promotional coupon from Amazon, I bought 9 of these as it worked out to about $25 each which is a great price (size 33x32 has fit me well for the past 15 years, and the old ones still do.) Big mistake, the sizing is highly inconsistent and seems to depend on where it was made. The Bangladesh made pants fit well (of these the Cloud color fits better than the Military Olive). The Nicaragua made Khakhi fit is okay, not great. The Haiti made Khakhi and Branch are terrible (Branch is the worst, far too small a fit) - I returned these, but in retrospect feel I should have returned the entire lot. The Haiti made pants also had general poor quality stitching. There are free returns but its obviously not as simple as going to a store and returning (need to print a label, return packing etc). My thoughts, spend a couple of bucks more, and buy them from Costco (which is cheaper than department stores.) Clothing from Amazon is a big NO-NO. Dockers itself has become quite unreliable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 14, 2012
I have worn various types of Dockers pants for many years and the quality has always been good until this last batch of 3 pairs that I bought at Amazon about 6 months ago. The sand colored ones became threadbare in the seat after about 5 washings and can no longer be worn. The material is thin and flimsy, something I had never experienced before with the Dockers brand. I would advise against buying Dockers on-line. Go to a local dealer to see what you are getting before you buy. Sorry to have to post such a negative review but at $40+ a pair, I expect them to last at least 2+ years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for the money, August 5, 2011
Having to dress for work every day I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and look of these pants. They are comfortable enough to wear every day yet have a look refined enough for the office environment. They wash up well and exhibit minimal shrinkage in the length. They do tend to shrink a bit in the waist. I can live with this as I always buy trousers a waist size bigger. The need for ironing after a wash is minimal as well, but I still give them a quick once over with the iron just for good measure. A word of fashion advice to those of us men... please don't buy your trousers too long long. I have seen many men with pant legs pooled and gathered around their shoes. The pant leg should have a slight break at the top of the instep. It just looks cleaner and presents a more professional appearance. I have seen these same pants at department stores for $70+, I got them for half that on Amazon. Now all Amazon has to do is get a better selection of dress shirts at a reasonable price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, but bigger in the waist?, July 25, 2010
TJP (CT United States) - See all my reviews
The actual waist size I received, as measured with tape, was 33 1/2 when the label says 32. My older Dockers, before the "Individual Fit Waistband" was 32 1/2 when the label says 32. It seems that all Dockers now have the "Individual Fit Waistband".

Is it now normal to be 1 1/2 inch bigger in the waist than the listed size? Maybe it is. I found Nordstroms are about the same as the current Dockers sizing.

In any case, the quality of the pants seems adequate. As others have commented, there seems to be some downgrading of the material. While it's not bad, it seems lighter and not as dense. But adequate in my view. The wrinkle-free aspect is decent. I've had several brands of wrinkle-frees, and these are adequate in that regard.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory For Me, March 27, 2012
My wife has been bugging me about the seat being baggy in my Dockers pants over the years. So I wanted to get a little slimmer fit. I have worn 35Wx32L for many years. Did my due diligence and went to Macy's and tried on the Dockers Signature D2 straight fit. They did not have a 35W so I tried the 34Wx32. The waist was just a little tight and the length was fine. As usual, the 35W is what I needed. I found the 35x32 on the Amazon website. Good! Ordered them and they arrived with the size stickers on them showing the same as ordered. Good! Tried them on. Bad! The waist was tighter than the 34 I had tried on at Macy's and the length measured 34+ inches. Needless to say, I am disappointed. I have to send them back and the return postage is more than Amazon allows on returns. Bad! There have been some good and bad reviews concerning fitting on this site. Sorry to say I have to post a bad one. Hopefully. yours will turn out better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants!, October 30, 2010
Shirley Bubel (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these pants for my husband and they are perfect. They fit well and the color is unusual for Dockers. They look dressy and wash beautifully.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good quality pant and fits good too., August 2, 2010
A really good quality business casual pant. It fits good. I'm a 44 waist and wanted a more straight fit than the traditional, classic or especially a pleated pant fit that are always too baggy. These exactly fit the criteria. My wife loves the way they look on me. They do pick up a bit more lint than I expeacted.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, July 13, 2010
The D2 is the only Dockers fit that fits me. I have 4 different colors and I like them all. The only thing is that the colors are sensitive to ironing so I end up with straight white lines on the front (very thin though). I have to iron them because they're not very wrinkle free.

Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D2 Straight-Fit Pant