5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
I have had several pair of Dockers shoes. These are the best yet. Very comfortable shoes with visible improvements over the last model. Very good value!
Published on October 13, 2008 by Jacob T. Mcginnis

1.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men's Loafer
Published 16 months ago by Nannette Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men's Loafer, May 24, 2013
My husband has worn the same size Dockers loafers for years and he loves them. When we found these he was delighted. I ordered them for him in his usual size, but these shoes seem to run small. They are tight in the heels and don't give. The leather is thinner than any of the other Dockers he's had. These loafers were made in China where as all the others were made in Brazil. I will be sure to pay particular attention from now on as to country of manufacture as these do not stand up to the usual quality of the other Dockers he's always enjoyed.

* A footnote to the previous review* It has now been 3 months since my husband received these shoes. The stitching around the toe section of the upper is coming undone, the stitching around the heel is beginning to fray also. And of course, it is past the time limit for a refund. This is one of the most expensive, poor quality product ever made. Other Dockers that we've purchased have lasted for YEARS before they ever began to show signs of wear. I would like this seller to make good on this product, it is far too much money to be of such poor quality, and I do understand that there can always be that ONE lemon in the bunch. If this seller is reputable, they should contact me to fix this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, October 13, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, November 12, 2008
Great look. Great fit. Great shoe. Hope they still have them when we need a new pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality at an affordable price, September 5, 2013
I wear a 12.5 to 13 wide shoe and often have trouble getting them the right width these fit great
I wear these shoes two to three time a week to work
The material is of excellent quality and is very durable
These shoes can be worn with a suit or casual dress and not be out of place
These shoes met my requirements and expections

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Shoe, November 16, 2012
Had an older pair of Dockers that have been great and was hoping for another pair of shoes like them. While this pair is not quite the same as my older pair, they are close and value priced. Comfortable, classic tassel design, well made. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to shoe for work, April 19, 2013
I had 2 pairs of these before this and they wore out over a 3 year period. My wife ordered a different pair for me from a different company and they ripped apart the first day I wore them. So i ordered the pair I liked and I am totaly satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy shopping and right product, August 13, 2008
Exactly what I wanted at a fair price. Quick delivery and no hassles! I'm a happy camper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers shoes, March 30, 2013
Shoes arrived well packaged. Look great and if they are just half as good as my last pair of Dockers, I will be very happy. Last pair is still going. Wear them daily, mud, rain, snow, whatever is on the ground and I am hard on shoes. The old Dockers are four years old and finally wore through the soles. Comfortable, clean up and polish well, great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to beat Dockers shoes, March 4, 2012
This is my second pair of Dockers "Sinclair" shoes since Docker's quit making the "Erie", which was in my opinion the best loafer they ever made. The "Sinclair" is not quite up to the standard of the "Erie" but it is the nearest I can find currently available. One thing that I have noticed is that the Docker's loafers seem to run about 1/2 size large, so that may be something to keep in mind if you are ordering without having tried them on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tore my feet up, October 18, 2011
Catherine A. Morrissey (LaHabra, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's Sinclair Kiltie Loafer (Apparel)
Nice looking & OK cost but way too big (10 wide was sloppy big i.e BLISTERS) and when I finally spent $6.00 for insoles, the seams in the heels rubbed more blisters. Can't get my money back because I kept them too long (disappointed and just put them away in my closet) but I would if I could. Spend the additional bucks, these are a real non-value.

Dockers Men's Sinclair Kiltie Loafer