Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 24, 2013
My husband has worn the same size Dockers loafers for years and he loves them. When we found these he was delighted. I ordered them for him in his usual size, but these shoes seem to run small. They are tight in the heels and don't give. The leather is thinner than any of the other Dockers he's had. These loafers were made in China where as all the others were made in Brazil. I will be sure to pay particular attention from now on as to country of manufacture as these do not stand up to the usual quality of the other Dockers he's always enjoyed.

* A footnote to the previous review* It has now been 3 months since my husband received these shoes. The stitching around the toe section of the upper is coming undone, the stitching around the heel is beginning to fray also. And of course, it is past the time limit for a refund. This is one of the most expensive, poor quality product ever made. Other Dockers that we've purchased have lasted for YEARS before they ever began to show signs of wear. I would like this seller to make good on this product, it is far too much money to be of such poor quality, and I do understand that there can always be that ONE lemon in the bunch. If this seller is reputable, they should contact me to fix this.
33 comments51 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2008
I have had several pair of Dockers shoes. These are the best yet. Very comfortable shoes with visible improvements over the last model. Very good value!
11 comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2015
I've seen other reviews of this shoe with the advice to buy the Brazilian product and not buy the Chinese product. "Hogwash", I said to myself.

Well I got my China shoes. It appears that the structural stitching is coming out.

Crap.
on March 30, 2013
Shoes arrived well packaged. Look great and if they are just half as good as my last pair of Dockers, I will be very happy. Last pair is still going. Wear them daily, mud, rain, snow, whatever is on the ground and I am hard on shoes. The old Dockers are four years old and finally wore through the soles. Comfortable, clean up and polish well, great product.
on July 16, 2015
Good quality shoe. Comfortable.
Unfortunately, I need to update my review of these shoes. After 4 months of very light wear, the stitching has come undone on the right side of the right shoe. This is my second return: I returned the first pair because stitching was undone - right out of the box.
on November 12, 2008
Great look. Great fit. Great shoe. Hope they still have them when we need a new pair.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2012
This is my second pair of Dockers "Sinclair" shoes since Docker's quit making the "Erie", which was in my opinion the best loafer they ever made. The "Sinclair" is not quite up to the standard of the "Erie" but it is the nearest I can find currently available. One thing that I have noticed is that the Docker's loafers seem to run about 1/2 size large, so that may be something to keep in mind if you are ordering without having tried them on.
on August 13, 2008
Exactly what I wanted at a fair price. Quick delivery and no hassles! I'm a happy camper!
on August 17, 2015
Different brands of shoes fit different people. That said, I've found Dockers in my size fit me well. I also find they are very comfortable since they have some cushion. The quality of these shoes is very good. I like to use them as "dressy casual" shoes. The Dockers I've bought in the past hold up well over time and continue to be comfortable over the long haul. My experience with this pair leads me to believe they will as well. As with all brands, I would recommend trying something on in a store in this brand before buying online. If the brand fits in the store you can freely buy it online since Dockers have, in my experience been very consistent in sizing.
on January 29, 2013
I AM 75 YEARS OLD AND HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY KNEES AND FEET FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I HAD A KNEE REPLACED 2 YEARS AGO THAT HAS ELIMINATED SOME OF MY PROBLEMS BUT I STILL CANT WEAR HARD SOLED SHOES WITHOUT CAUSING MY KNEES AND FEET TO HURT. THE DOCKER SINCLAIR KILTIE LOAFER SOLVED 95% OF MY PROBLEMS AS THE SOFT RUBBER HEEL AND SOLE ELIMINATED THE SHOCK AND PAIN TO MY FEET AND KNEES. THEY ARE COMFORTABLE, STYLISH AND EASY TO PUT ON. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TRY A PAIR. I HAVE BOUGHT BOTH THE BLACK AND BROWN AND WOULD BUY THE TAN IF THEY HAD IT IN MY SIZE.

MR.LARRY H. CALLOWAY