Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on May 24, 2013
My husband has worn the same size Dockers loafers for years and he loves them. When we found these he was delighted. I ordered them for him in his usual size, but these shoes seem to run small. They are tight in the heels and don't give. The leather is thinner than any of the other Dockers he's had. These loafers were made in China where as all the others were made in Brazil. I will be sure to pay particular attention from now on as to country of manufacture as these do not stand up to the usual quality of the other Dockers he's always enjoyed.

* A footnote to the previous review* It has now been 3 months since my husband received these shoes. The stitching around the toe section of the upper is coming undone, the stitching around the heel is beginning to fray also. And of course, it is past the time limit for a refund. This is one of the most expensive, poor quality product ever made. Other Dockers that we've purchased have lasted for YEARS before they ever began to show signs of wear. I would like this seller to make good on this product, it is far too much money to be of such poor quality, and I do understand that there can always be that ONE lemon in the bunch. If this seller is reputable, they should contact me to fix this.
33 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2015
I've seen other reviews of this shoe with the advice to buy the Brazilian product and not buy the Chinese product. "Hogwash", I said to myself.

Well I got my China shoes. It appears that the structural stitching is coming out.

Crap.
on July 16, 2015
Good quality shoe. Comfortable.
Unfortunately, I need to update my review of these shoes. After 4 months of very light wear, the stitching has come undone on the right side of the right shoe. This is my second return: I returned the first pair because stitching was undone - right out of the box.
on August 19, 2015
I use these to wear when I go out to dinner at night and for other semi formal occasions. They are extremely comfortably, they have held up well, and they look really good. After a year of this type of use they still look "out of the box" new. Under heavy day to day wear I do not know how well they would hold up, as I have not worn them that way. For my purposes (see above), they have proven to bee a very good looking shoe that I can wear comfortably when I go out to dinner in a less formal restaurant. I really like them.
on September 9, 2015
Super comfortable and good-lookin' in the bargain. I favor this kind of loafer and wore my last pair until their state made me look like a homeless man. My wife threw them out and I started wearing some of my other shoes to work, but they were never as comfortable, so I ordered this pair and right out of the box they felt like a new pair of fuzzy socks. The finish is a little dull, but a little shoe polish took care of that.
on October 13, 2008
I have had several pair of Dockers shoes. These are the best yet. Very comfortable shoes with visible improvements over the last model. Very good value!
on September 6, 2015
Beautiful classic shoes with a great cushioned sole. Ran a little large for my husband but the return was quick and painless and we simply ordered another pair 1/2 size smaller and they fit perfectly. Very nice rich color and quality leather. My husband says they are very comfortable and he loves the style.
on August 17, 2015
Different brands of shoes fit different people. That said, I've found Dockers in my size fit me well. I also find they are very comfortable since they have some cushion. The quality of these shoes is very good. I like to use them as "dressy casual" shoes. The Dockers I've bought in the past hold up well over time and continue to be comfortable over the long haul. My experience with this pair leads me to believe they will as well. As with all brands, I would recommend trying something on in a store in this brand before buying online. If the brand fits in the store you can freely buy it online since Dockers have, in my experience been very consistent in sizing.
on March 4, 2012
This is my second pair of Dockers "Sinclair" shoes since Docker's quit making the "Erie", which was in my opinion the best loafer they ever made. The "Sinclair" is not quite up to the standard of the "Erie" but it is the nearest I can find currently available. One thing that I have noticed is that the Docker's loafers seem to run about 1/2 size large, so that may be something to keep in mind if you are ordering without having tried them on.
on December 7, 2015
I work as a sever in an upscale nyc restaurant, and I'm on my feet more than 10 hours a day. For this reason, Its so crucial for me to wear a pair of shoes that combines look, comfort and durability. I can say, without any doubt, that this loafers completely nailed it in all those terms.
They don't just look really snazzy, but they also prevent my feet from getting sore at the end of the day, which is definitely really desirable from a pair of shoes.