Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 24, 2013
My husband has worn the same size Dockers loafers for years and he loves them. When we found these he was delighted. I ordered them for him in his usual size, but these shoes seem to run small. They are tight in the heels and don't give. The leather is thinner than any of the other Dockers he's had. These loafers were made in China where as all the others were made in Brazil. I will be sure to pay particular attention from now on as to country of manufacture as these do not stand up to the usual quality of the other Dockers he's always enjoyed.

* A footnote to the previous review* It has now been 3 months since my husband received these shoes. The stitching around the toe section of the upper is coming undone, the stitching around the heel is beginning to fray also. And of course, it is past the time limit for a refund. This is one of the most expensive, poor quality product ever made. Other Dockers that we've purchased have lasted for YEARS before they ever began to show signs of wear. I would like this seller to make good on this product, it is far too much money to be of such poor quality, and I do understand that there can always be that ONE lemon in the bunch. If this seller is reputable, they should contact me to fix this.
33 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2015
I've seen other reviews of this shoe with the advice to buy the Brazilian product and not buy the Chinese product. "Hogwash", I said to myself.

Well I got my China shoes. It appears that the structural stitching is coming out.

Crap.
on December 7, 2015
I work as a sever in an upscale nyc restaurant, and I'm on my feet more than 10 hours a day. For this reason, Its so crucial for me to wear a pair of shoes that combines look, comfort and durability. I can say, without any doubt, that this loafers completely nailed it in all those terms.
They don't just look really snazzy, but they also prevent my feet from getting sore at the end of the day, which is definitely really desirable from a pair of shoes.
on July 16, 2015
Good quality shoe. Comfortable.
Unfortunately, I need to update my review of these shoes. After 4 months of very light wear, the stitching has come undone on the right side of the right shoe. This is my second return: I returned the first pair because stitching was undone - right out of the box.
on October 13, 2008
I have had several pair of Dockers shoes. These are the best yet. Very comfortable shoes with visible improvements over the last model. Very good value!
on January 4, 2016
Wearing these shoes started out about right. But not long after that the sewing thread in the area of the big toe of both feet started to fray out, and then it frayed out all around the top panel of the shoe. Getting that fixed would have cost as much as the shoe did, so I am taking my loss on these shoes. If I had purchased these shoes from a local brick store, I would have been able to take them back.
on May 23, 2013
I have been buying this style shoe for several years. It's classic "preppy" look fits my khakis (which are NOT Dockers), the comfort is unparalleled, and the price on Amazon beats the discount store price by $30! One word of advice: use liquid shoe polish, because brushing this shoe tears up the kiltie. But don't expect it to last more than 6 months of near-constant wear. As long as Dockers makes this shoe, I will be buying it.
on September 6, 2015
Beautiful classic shoes with a great cushioned sole. Ran a little large for my husband but the return was quick and painless and we simply ordered another pair 1/2 size smaller and they fit perfectly. Very nice rich color and quality leather. My husband says they are very comfortable and he loves the style.
on March 13, 2015
Used to love these shoes, im on my 4th pair now...but thats the thing, each time I order them they seem to last shorter amounts of time and be of less and less quality. This current (4th) pair, is already worn holes in the rubber bottoms, the leathers stitches are splitting, and its only been six months of use (these are my work shoes and im sitting 90% of the day). What was once a 5 star is now a 3 star.
on March 21, 2014
These are vey stylish shoes. I wear 8 in everything, so I bought an 8. I had to return it for a 7.5 though as it ran a bit large. I then bought another as a backup because at this price, it's a steal.

They're very comfortable and have soft soles. If you have FLAT FEET, however, you'll need arch supports as they are sorely lacking in this shoe, thus the 4 stars. They have little support in the mid-foot region. OTOH, they have a soft insole which makes them comfortable. They're not too tight in the toe box, and overall are great shoes. Just get arch supports and you're good to go.