5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
Published on April 4, 2011 by Ross Sendi

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
I have been wearing various versions of this shoe over the years and this particular style is a huge disappointment. The leather cracked and tore on the upper. Really cheap quality. Don't but these - try another style.
Published on September 21, 2012 by JAG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, April 4, 2011
Ross Sendi (Sylvania, OH, US) - See all my reviews
I work in a fast food restaurant, and as such, slip resistant shoes are a must. I have tried many different shoes over the years and kept coming back to Shoes For Crews as they were the most slip resistant I had found, as well as comfortable. I had noticed recently that they didn't feel as comfortable, and didn't seem to last as long as they used to. I usually buy new shoes about every 6 months anyways, but they barely seemed to last even that long anymore. I was looking for a new shoe when I found these on Amazon and thought I'd give them a try. Boy am I glad I did! They are just as slip resistant as anything I've had from Shoes For Crews and much more comfortable. At the end of a 10 hour shift I used to come home with sore feet and legs, not anymore! They fit great, feel great, and I don't slip and slide around on even wet floors while at work. They look great too, I could wear them out as dress shoes too without anyone knowing. I've only had them for about 3 weeks so far so I can't speak to their long term durability, but so far the seem to be holding up well. I highly recommend these shoes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's Society Slip-Resistant Slip-On (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!!!, January 17, 2011
MARCO GIRON (DORAL, FLORIDA United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using Dockers for about 5 years, first I was afraid to order in amazon, because of a posible miss sizing problem, but I did it,and the size was perfect!!!!, and obviusly all the other goog features of the brand. Very good shoes and shiny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The birthday gift, November 22, 2012
D. Mitchell (KINGSTON, JAMAICA) - See all my reviews
Bought this along with some other stuff for the bf's birthday and he absolutely loved them. The slip-resistant sole is AS ADVERTISED. He has not fallen once since wearing them.

Good stuff Dockers!!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 months and top separated from sole, May 21, 2012
Expected much more in this shoe considering I do not work in the kitchen. Very disappointed in the durability of this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 26, 2013
good quality shoes. good material and is the same shoe described. very comfortable. beautiful and attractive and look great. magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid set of shoes for the price, November 27, 2012
I've had these for about 6 months and they are still looking good. The soles show little wear and once the upper breaks in they are very comfortable. They do have reasonable good slip resistance but the special sole does make extra noise on tile.
I'm not bothered by the extra noise so for the discounted Amazon price these shoes are great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted me about 3 months, October 13, 2014
I bought these shoes in July to replace my Walmart work shoes. They usually last about 6-8 months before they have to be replaced. I was excited to find such a deal from a well known company and really wanted a "quality" shoe. Boy was I disappointed.

The shoes looked and felt great for the first month; but after that I noticed a severe lack in elasticity in the tongue and then found them VERY easy to take off or even too loose in the wrong areas. Then I started to notice some blemishing on the outside right shoe. Within two weeks there's a giant hole from the cheap glue separating the cheap rubber.

Now Amazon says, "tough, it's been too long", and Dockers doesn't/won't do refunds or returns from Amazon. So now I'm out 60 bucks on a pair of "quality shoes" that lasted me less than 3 months. I work in a supermarket deli. They weren't put through the ringer, nor was there any hard wear and tear. I am the victim of just cheaply made, imported Chinese crap flooding the market.

Buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Well, July 24, 2014
This is my husband's second pair. He is hard on shoes but he gets about a year out of these with daily wear and they are very comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large, May 22, 2014
Hi dear I'm waiting to get my exchange this item was too large and I want to get a small one than that I need 9.5 size .

Dockers Men's Society Slip-Resistant Slip-On