Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Solano Gladiator Sandal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 25, 2014
I usually do not want to write reviews for anything i've used for only a couple of months, but because I have worn these sandals 14+ hours a day every day I think a review is valid . Because I live in a semi-tropical country they are used as outside and indoor wear. They are very comfortable and well made.The soles look almost new. I tried these because a friend had Docker sandals for many years and recommended them. A different model but it speaks well of the Docker brand
on June 18, 2015
I'm on my third pair of Dockers sandals. I walk on city sidewalks at least 30 minutes a day for health reasons. I have a slightly deformed left foot because of poor circulation and shoes don't work well for me. I wear these sandals all day long, they are quite comfortable and I am happy to have found them.
on July 30, 2015
The size fit is just right, a wear a 10, I ordered a 10. Great fit. They look nice, feel nice. Only draw back is they make a farting sound when I cwalk sometimes, it is like the momory foam suctio cups itself to the bottom of my feet.
on July 9, 2014
No problem with the shipment & the sandals appeared as represented. However where the strap fastened to tighten the sandal, there was very little Velcro which concerned me that as the Velcro got some wear, would no longer hold. The problem with the sandals was more of a design flaw which caused me to return them. The return procedure was explained very well & was very easy to carry out.
on October 21, 2014
I bought these sandals because of my husband's badly swollen feet. They were too tight but I extended the straps with velcro and now they are perfect. I know you cannot make sandals in every width but with a little thought I was able to fix the problem very easily. I would just add, thank goodness for on-line shopping as it is imposable to buy sandals in Toronto at this time of year.
on February 23, 2015
My husband loves these shoes . Extremely comfortable and very good quality. He likes them much I got him 3 pair...one for everyday , one for good and a spare!
on October 22, 2014
I have several pairs of Dockers sandals (different models) and I like them a lot. This Gladiator model has a heal strap that is NOT adjustable, so if you don't get a pair that just happens to fit perfect, you are out of luck.

The right foot is really bad, heal strap is so far back that I walk on edge of heal. The size is otherwise correct, in other words the sandal is not too small, there is lots of room for my foot to fit on surface, just unable to get foot in position due to heal strap.

I will use them for working in yard when I don't have to walk much. Pretty much useless.

d
on March 19, 2015
Some of the most comfortable sandals I've owned. The footbed is extremely soft and its a pleasant feeling putting my bare feet into them. I bought them for my recent trip to Thailand and I wore them the whole time there without the discomfort of wearing new shoes. They aren't really broken in yet and the leather looks so new that it almost appears as if they are vinyl or plastic, but we'll see how they look when they are broken in. Don't know how the footbed will retain foot odor, but they rival or exceed a pair of higher end Timberland sandals that finally wore out. They fit perfectly, but I see where some might complain about the straps being to short. I have a 10.5 wide, athletic foot. If you have a fat foot and "Kanckles" you might want to get a bigger size.
on June 7, 2016
Very comfortable sandal, but...as many others have noted, the Velcro strap on top is too short. If I pull tight I can fasten the Velcro, but then they're too tight. Too bad because I like the sandals otherwise. Going to have to return them.

Update:

After reconsidering, the strap length is ok. I had rather thick socks on when I first tried the sandal. Without socks or with thinner socks they fit just fine and are very comfortable. I will keep them.
on June 21, 2016
Fairly nice. I would have preferred something with a buckle instead of velcro, but these are very good. The only problem is that one of the straps rubs up against the arch of my foot consistently. it doesn't exactly hurt, it's just unsurprising and I think I might dislike it if I went for a long walk with them.