4.0 out of 5 stars Kiltie
This is the second pair of this shoe that I have ordered; the first being black and brown. They are great for travel when trying to minimize the amount to take as they look great with all colors of slacks. Walking a yellow lab took it's toll on the soles (rubber) so the tops still looked good when the heels were shot. Overall, excellent value.
Published on September 13, 2011 by Cakcpa

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in quality
Within 2 days of wearing these shoes, the sole started to fall off. A little shoe goo and all was better and the shoes are comfortable, but I would expect a lot more from Dockers.
Published on April 4, 2011 by Michael Berkeley

4.0 out of 5 stars Kiltie, September 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very please, November 7, 2011
This is the third pair of dockers i have ordered and i will order again in the future.I am very please with the customer service amizon give it customer.If there is a problem it will be corected over the phone in record time. keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Shoes, August 1, 2011
My husband is very pleased with these shoes. In fact, this is his second pair of this same shoe, and he has several other styles of Dockers shoes which he loves to wear. They seem to hold up well, and certainly are comfortable. A good value as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same Old Dockers, January 31, 2013
We were so happy to see these shoes on Amazon. My husband had a pair of what we thought were identical shoes that he wore for years and years. The soles finally wore out, and rather than have them resoled, we decided it was time to replace them, and were glad to have found the very same shoes! Or so we thought. The old pair was made in Brazil, and these new ones were made in - you guessed it - China. The fit was different, but, hey, they were brand new, and the pair they replaced were well broken in. But, less than a year later, with moderate wear, this replacement pair looks just terrible! The finish has totally worn off in strange places, and the shoes look like they're 10 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE SHOES, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Dockers Men's Strategy Kiltie Tassle Slip On (Apparel)
I have been re-ordering and re-ordering this shoe over the past 12 or so years. Besides being comfortabkle from day # 1, it is one of the only shoes still available with a heel. I have flat feet and need a heel. The styling is great and the price is also. I re-order them every 6 months. I actually get comments from people how attractive they look. I never get tired of them and am really suprised from the two prior comments that the sole came off. Can't understand that one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in quality, April 4, 2011
Michael Berkeley (Herndon, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right!, October 3, 2013
I had purchased these shoes before, for my husband, and he loved them. When they wore out, I looked for these and couldn't find them. I finally found them on Amazon for a great price. Exactly what I wanted. And hubby is happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe, June 15, 2014
Great looking and a great value. Super comfortable too. Padded insole makes them a comfortable all-day shoe for most occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes., November 7, 2013
Other than being a little tight, I purchased wide, the shoes met expectations. They looked exactly how they were depicted in the online images. Dockers are sold as a middle of the road shoe but I find they hold up as good or better than the more expensive brand shoes I own (AE, JM, F).

1.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Strategy Shoe Product Failure, January 3, 2007
W. Spilker (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
Nice looking pair of shoes - and not the best price - but went with reputable Amazon infrastructure.

Product arrived on time.

During first day of wear, the soles came off the shoes.

Amazon covered the shipping fee back.

I went elsewhere to purchase this same product.