5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE!
Published 7 months ago by Red Rae Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars The buckles don't work very well
The buckles keep coming loose. They're pretty much the same as the buckles on all the other dress suspenders in that they aren't strong enough to do a proper job. Other than that I liked them, but they don't do a good job of holding your pants up.
Published 1 month ago by Old Hacker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE!, January 7, 2014
At first I selected the cheaper suspenders; however, after reading reviews on the lack of secure fit, I chose a little more expensive pair and am so glad I did. Dad is 80 now and needed something more than a belt to keep his pants fitting properly, he mentioned braces and so I ordered two pair. These look so nice with the little light gray stripe in them and the clasps are WELL MADE and look to be very durable. Dad's fingers are a bit shaky these days, but he can handle the clasps easily on his own. Thanks Dockers and Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, March 12, 2014
Karen Lyons (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
My husband was very pleased with these suspenders and immediately wanted another pair. Well made and easy to clip. Handsome styling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suspenders, June 8, 2014
These suspenders stay in place very well. I have not had to refasten them in a week. The elastic is helpful to accommodate reaching and bending.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far they are doing the job, June 20, 2014
I usualy wear 1 1/2 inch wide suspenders, however they sometimes get in the way when driving. So far the this model of Dockers are working great on my Jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Father very happy, June 3, 2014
Bought these for my 97 year old dad. He was so pleased with them that I just ordered a second set.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are nice for the price, May 7, 2014
These are nice for the price. The clips allow you to clip to a belt or your pants and are adjustable for many size ranges. I will probably order more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suspenders, June 24, 2014
Bought these for my husband, he loves the quality & they look really nice too. Very comfortable. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a nice pair of suspenders.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and well made, May 16, 2014
after having a hard time finding suspenders for husband, I ordered these. glad I did. even though I'm not wearing them, I could see the fabric is really well made and the clasps are strong, these will last for a long time. my husband loves these.

2.0 out of 5 stars The buckles don't work very well, July 12, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, June 26, 2014
Cajus (Takoma Park, USA) - See all my reviews
Broke when tried them on. Returned them yesterday. Always liked the brand Docker's, but what happened? Cheap nasty buckle broke right off.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›