Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 44|Color: Khaki|Change

on May 6, 2013
I purchased this belt last year and it was the greatest belt I have ever worn. I took it on a trip up the Indian Hymalayas, the pants disintegrated but the belt stayed the same. I eventually gave it to a gentlemen in Sikkim in return for his hospitality. So now I have ordered the exact same belt again on Amazon.

I am amazed by what I saw. The buckle, instead of being thick leather (real or imitation) is now shiny plastic. The buckle itself now moves around too much. The belt itself has become much rougher. The elastic has dramatically increased. Now this belt is too flimsy to hold up my pants.

It is a shame Dockers has killed off a excellent product to shave a few cents off from manufacturing costs. My last dockers belt was worth every cent of the 22 dollars but I can not say the same for this newer generation. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
33 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2009
After years of looking for a man's stretch belt, Dockers has filled the bill. Previous items were thin delicate belts that tended to come with the pants. Then for a long time I couldn't find any. The Dockers belt is one and a quarter inches wide with a smooth twill patern. You'll like it.
on February 9, 2013
I purchased a couple of these stretch woven belts a few years back and they work great. The two I purchased last month have too much stretch to be useful. Dockers has reduced the quality in production of this type of belt.
on June 26, 2009
This is a very good belt. No need to punch holes and adjust every now and then. Ideal for jeans and casual wear. Generally in non stretch belts, one orders 1 size more than one's waist. This stretches quite a bit so order the correct size accordingly.
on October 14, 2009
was a good price and fast shipping. belt is nice and stretchy but not too much. the width is nice, not a skinny belt. the color will go with everything I own. very glad I bought it.
on December 6, 2011
I own mostly regular, Docker pants (nothing fancy). I figured a Docker belt would fit the belt loops of Docker pants. It does NOT fit the belt loop of MOST of my Docker pants; it fits a few, but is unusable in MOST pants, including my few non-Docker pants, too. I am baffled why Dockers would do that. I returned the belt.
on July 25, 2011
I don't recall ever writing a review for anything I've purchased before. I buy dozens of items yearly on Amazon. This is one of the most useful items I've bought. I'm skinny and don't really have hips to hold up my jeans, therefore they are always sliding down my hips and I'm constantly trying to pull them back up. If I wear a rigid belt, I have to crank it down super tight which actually begins cutting into my skin and hurting my hips. This belt is great, because I can crank it down tight enough to hold my pants up and it doesn't hurt my hips. Great investment. One thing to note is that I'm a 32" and I needed to buy a 30" belt to work properly due to how tight I need to make it.
on October 7, 2012
The belt is too thick to fit through the belt loop without annoyingly jamming it and pulling it through. I can't think of a more brain-dead design flaw you could possibly make with a belt. Sizing is also wrong. I'm about a 32.5" waste and a 34" version of this belt only barely fits around my waste and has to be stretched a fair amount to get it cinched.
on October 27, 2014
Update Jan 10, 2015: I received the new belt and as some reviewers have commented, it is not quite the quality of earlier ones. The stretch material is slightly rougher/coarser and has a stiffer elastic. That being said, it is still pretty good.

I have two of these belts from previous purchases at Kohl's - a beige and a blue - and I love them.

I ordered a black one and just had to send it back. I have a 33-1/2" waste, and had both the 34" and 36" sizes before. The 34" was perfect, so I ordered that in black. It is 2-1/2" shorter that the previous 34" I had and will not go around my waste with anything to spare. Just sent it back to get the 36".

I just noticed in the Amazon sizing chart that they say in fine print to upsize by 2". Likewise Kohl's on their web site says the same thing. Other than the shorter length, it appears very similar to the previous ones I bought which are now years old. Some have said the quality has deteriorated. I did not notice anything obvious, other than it is shorter and the leather trim seems a tad thicker. I will update the review of if the replacement arrives with any issues. Only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because their sizing is off.
on August 6, 2009
I love braided belts. I wear them with slacks, Jeans, you name it. The quality of this brand is quite good and I would have given it 5 stars if the belt had been a little narrower. It is relatively wide and does not fit some belt loops. Other than that I love them ( I bought blue and beige). Nautica rarely disappoints.

See 1 answered question