5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice belt for the price
Published on July 7, 2011 by D. Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Belt runs large
I ordered a size 36 waist. It runs large. I am at the last notch. Will have to drill a hole in it to fit if I lose any weight
Published 21 months ago by C. R. Otte

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice belt for the price, July 7, 2011
I purchased this belt to replace another brand that just wasn't up to standards. I was pleasantly surprised when upon opening the package I found an apparently sturdy, very nicely finished, and good-looking belt. The sizing was perfect and the stretch feature just enough to provide that give that inevitably will be needed as many of us just don't seem to remain all that consistent in waist size. The buckle is nice, the coloring a classic dark-brown that could render it appropriate even in dresser circumstances (note that the belt in person appeared a little darker that the Amazon photo). The thing even smelled like good new leather, and considering how strange many new belts smell, this is a big plus. All in all, for the price, this was a good deal and I am well satisfied with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braided Belt, March 19, 2012
The Docker's brand braided belt is the best one I have ever owned. I wear a braided belt when playing golf and the Docker's has held up better than all the other brands I have tried. I would recommend the belt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Belt runs large, October 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Leather and Well Made, May 22, 2014
The leather looks far more attractive than in the product photo. It's well made and seems of durable quality.
It was delivered earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, May 19, 2014
It fits well and is well made. I like the color and the leather is of good quality. I'd buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belt, June 20, 2013
This is the 2nd belt size 36 that I have ordered for my husband. It wore out and it is the only belt he likes, because it stretches. The first belt I ordered was a size 40 and it was to big and when I ordered another belt, I had to go to a size 36, because at the time they didn't have a 38 and the 36 is a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars This belt works!, December 30, 2012
Larry Powell (Columbus, Indiana USA) - See all my reviews
I love this belt...I'm slim, but belts are always a pain for me. My pants are never where I want....the belt is too tight or too loose. This belt solves that problem. It has just enough stretch in it to keep it tight and comfortable at the same time. My previous belt is still in good shape after four years of daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, July 9, 2012
WilliWu (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's 30mm Tubular Stretch Braided Belt (Apparel)
I'm wearing this in size 34 with size 32 Dockers and it fits perfectly in the middle hole. I was tired of the normal solid leather belts that force you to choose between too tight and droopy. This looks much better and is very comfortable. Given the stretch and web construction, it would stand to reason that it will not last as long as a solid leather belt, but I would consider it a bargain if I only have to replace it once a year. Will update this review when it does need replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling' good, April 10, 2012
Acer "Franman" (El Sobrante, , CA) - See all my reviews
Works just as described - comfortable stretch if you eat a little too much or put on a couple of pounds. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt,good price, October 17, 2011
This is a great belt,well made and stylish too.Order 1 size larger for perfect fit.The price is good too.I have a couple of these and use them often.

Dockers Men's 30mm Tubular Stretch Braided Belt