Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2011
I purchased this belt to replace another brand that just wasn't up to standards. I was pleasantly surprised when upon opening the package I found an apparently sturdy, very nicely finished, and good-looking belt. The sizing was perfect and the stretch feature just enough to provide that give that inevitably will be needed as many of us just don't seem to remain all that consistent in waist size. The buckle is nice, the coloring a classic dark-brown that could render it appropriate even in dresser circumstances (note that the belt in person appeared a little darker that the Amazon photo). The thing even smelled like good new leather, and considering how strange many new belts smell, this is a big plus. All in all, for the price, this was a good deal and I am well satisfied with the purchase.
on December 13, 2012
I chose this belt for the solid leather in the belt hole section. Hopefully that will make it more durable (it was not, see below) than the 100% braided belts. I got size 36 and I fit the middle hole, which leaves room for me to either lose or gain weight. There is a lot of give which makes it very comfortable. It is much darker than shown in the picture.

Made in China.

I ordered this belt October 12, 2012 now on July 8, 2013 when it lies flat it is U shaped. This has been getting worse for several months. I now see the the elastic string is broke on one side, which would account for the shape. I debated whether this should be 2 or 3 stars, but I can't remember how long my other braided belts have lasted. It is still wearable, perhaps I will snip the elastic on the other side to straighten it out.
review image
on October 8, 2015
This belt looks great - it only lasted 3-4 wears on a loose notch. It's held together by this elastic string of all things. When the elastic ripped - the belt takes an odd curve - obviously not wearable anymore
review image review image
on August 5, 2014
This is a good looking casual belt. It appears well made but I have had it for a couple weeks. The only reason I did not give five stars is the sizing. The Amazon sizing guide for belts says to add two inches to your pant size. I take a 34 pant and ordered a 36 belt. It fits but I use the last hole. An inch shorter would have been better for me.
on March 19, 2012
The Docker's brand braided belt is the best one I have ever owned. I wear a braided belt when playing golf and the Docker's has held up better than all the other brands I have tried. I would recommend the belt.
on October 6, 2012
I ordered a size 36 waist. It runs large. I am at the last notch. Will have to drill a hole in it to fit if I lose any weight
on December 24, 2013
Stylish, good quality and still has really good stretch after wearing daily for about a year. The leather under the buckle is wearing a little bit faster than I would have liked, but the leather used for stretch belts tends to be on the softer side, so this is not completely unexpected. Still one of the best stretch belts I have purchased.
on June 5, 2015
This belt was great at first. It was a great looking belt. BUT, it started to twist and it set that way. It looks like a branch twisted and frozen layed out on my bed. It is hard to get in my belt loops now. But worst of all, it does not hold up my pants any more. I basicly got @ 3 months out of this belt before it became almost completly useless. I have lots of Dockers pants and they are very nice quality, but this belt does not uphold the Dockers name.
on September 25, 2014
I like this belt buy... It is thicker than I thought and it sticks me in the back when driving or sitting in a harder leather seat. It's also wider than I thought it would be. I love the way it stretches when needed and it looks very good. Time will tell how it lasts
on December 29, 2014
Have had at least three other leather webbed belts. All frayed at the buckle after a short time. This belt has a traditional flat belt leader attached to webbing. That's exactly what I was looking for. It has an elastic center which is curious. Guess its to provide flex on fit. Have had the belt for about a year and so far so good. Recommend.