Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Khaki D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

VINE VOICEon April 13, 2011
I've had these a few weeks now and am mostly thrilled with them. They wear nicely, but they really shine right out of the dryer. I've had 'wrinkle-free' and 'wrinkle-resistant' before, but these are a whole different animal. I pull them right out of the dryer so they won't sit in a pile, and they look flawless. They are perfectly smooth with a nice, sharp crease. My only criticism, and the reason they got 4 stars instead of 5, is that mine (I bought 2 pair) each seem to be sewn awkwardly through the inseam. I'm not sure if the fabric is at a strange angle or what, but when I sit the pants gather and bunch severely at the inseam along my thigh. Nothing huge, it's not like that's a very visible part of the pants, but it still bugs me. Buy the pants, and don't look at your inseam while you sit.
on February 20, 2007
Very nice pants with a lot of nice details in the pockets and seam finishing. Slightly thinner fabric than the older washed chino I used to buy. Still, my current favorite pair of everyday pants.
on December 5, 2010
These are some of the best pants I have purchased. They are true to fit. Being no-iron they are less likely to get wrinkles and look bad throughout the day. I highly recommend these!
on February 3, 2012
These pants have a very nice feel and are truly no-iron. I put them in the washer and dryer following the directions and they came out as if they had been dry cleaned. I bought 2 pair and will get more if I need more pants. Dockers has always fit and worn well but not all varieties are truly no-iron .. these are.
on October 12, 2013
I bought 2 pairs of these from Amazon because I thought I knew how they would fit from the D3 pair I already owned (which fits perfectly.) All are size 32w 32l. As for the new ones; The navy pair fit fine but the black pair seemed to be a half size smaller in the waist. The pair I owned were made in Nicaragua while the 2 new ones from Amazon are made in China. I do however like the fit of the navy pair very much and is truly wrinkle free requiring no ironing straight from the dryer.
on June 5, 2011
I really like the pants. After buying the first pair I bought a second pair. The only issue I have is with the length of the pants. When I shop for Dockers at the mall, I really like a 36 length but hardly ever find them. I ordered a pair of 36 length originally. When I got them they were too long. I held them up against a pair of 36 length I had and they were two inches longer. I sent them back and ordered 34 length. They fit perfectly and were the same size as the 36 length I had. I ordered another pair of 34 length and they were a little shorter than the first pair of 34 length I got. I have no idea what is going on. Perhaps the pants I buy online are irregulars, I don't know. I will continue to buy them online since I am hard to fit. If they don't fit, I will send them back.
on September 29, 2011
These pants are a perfect fit and they look great - and stay looking great. The color is what I expected, they are very easy to care for.
on August 20, 2014
After less than six months of use, every pair I bought (6 in total) have a hole in the same exact spot. For the money spent I would've expected them to last longer. I've spent a third of the money on other brands that have held up a lot longer. I would not recommend.
on April 1, 2012
This is a good pair of pants, very soft material. It is also very comfortable as well. However after a few washes, the color started to fade a bit and doesn't look as great. I thought it should hold it's color for at least a year. No other pants had this problem, so I know it wasn't my washing machine.
on January 16, 2014
WHY IN THE WORLD is the pocket lining made with material which looks like a pattern that would be used to make underwear with?
Thus when you sit down, the pocket lining makes it look like your underwear is showing.
It's been like this for several years now, and I keep waiting for someone to change an obvious glitch on otherwise very nice looking pants.
But I have to keep buying another brand of pants for this one reason.