Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$17.96 - $42.50+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 12, 2014
I purchased four pairs of these pants several years ago, and they have begun to wear out. They were great!

I decided to try another brand of no-iron pants -- from a large clothing retailer that we trust and often use. When the pants came, we put them through the wash to see how they would look. The finish looked puckery -- not smooth. I sent them back for a refund. Very disappointing.

Then I ordered Dockers no-iron pants from Amazon. They arrived yesterday, and we ran them through the wash. They look great! Perfect!

Anyone considering these pants needs to be aware that they have four "fits." D1 is Slim. D2 is Straight (straight through seat and thigh; straight leg). D3 is Classic (roomy through the seat and thigh). D4 is Relaxed (Extra roomy through the seat and thigh). NOTE: They seem to have expanded their "fits" recently, so there might be another option or two.

Also, there are choices between pleated and plain front -- and between cuffed and not cuffed.

It pays to determine which "fit" fits you. You might need to try on pants at a store -- and have someone with you to check how they fit in back. It's worth the effort to learn which "fit" fits. Then you can buy anywhere and get it right every time.

I should mention that it took the clothing retailer a week and a half to get my order to me. It took Amazon two days.
on September 8, 2012
May be the best Dockers we've bought over the years. I say 'we' because my husband does not have the patience to shop for clothes. He is borderline slim and has slender legs. Classic or standard cuts have just too much leg room resulting in an old-man, shapeless appearance - and he's only in his 80s, not ready for that!

Amazon turns out to be best for shopping for him, because although our local Dillard's, Macy's, Kohl's and Penny's stock Dockers, they have very limited choices in size and color in Slim and Straight cuts. Fit is always subjective and sometimes sizes in the same clothing lines seem to be cut differently. The cut of these is perfect and the quality is good, so we hope to be able to find these pants in the future. If we didn't live in Florida, where shorts are the order of the day - and most evenings - we would order duplicate khakis right now.
on April 14, 2014
Pants are good, good fit, good style, good price, good shipping, good seller, good tags, and I also ate some good fried chicken in these pants, so that was good.
on January 31, 2015
My husband liked these pants very much but said they fell short of five stars for two reasons. 1. He prefers in addition to the button a latch closure. 2 he likes a little elastic in the waistband. For my part, I think they look great on him.
on May 12, 2015
I've had a pair of these (same color and size) for a couple of years now and they've been great. The crease is somewhat permanent which makes the pants very easy to iron. If you are not a big fan of ironing, you will not mind ironing these pants. In addition to the easy ironing, the color is great as well, it has not faded at all for the pair that I've had for two years. I just got the new pair and after comparing them to the old ones, the color is the same.

I would buy another pair in a different color (either black or navy blue) but they don't have my size.
on February 10, 2015
These pants would be better described as Slim Fit, not Straight Fit. So be sure you're comfortable with that style of pant. After visiting a Docker's display in Macy's, I found out that Docker's makes about 4 different very closely related browns. Unfortunately, I didn't get the brown I was hoping to replace in a previous pair of Docker's, but these are good. Construction and quality is high. And true to their promise, these require very little ironing most of the time.
on July 7, 2015
Love them. We have dumped the baggy-legged office look and now send my spouse off to work in clothes that look like they fit! You can see his legs and bottom and tell there's a human being inside there, not just an office drone with shoes on the bottom. Not a sexy, skin-tight fit, still practical and office-worthy, but it's a good change.
on April 22, 2014
I have a lot of iron free shirts and they all are great, but i always had a bad experiance with the iron free pants
Amazingly those dockers are really iron free, i just toke it out of the dryer....and it's just like ironed already

Great pants...please keep it up
on November 26, 2015
Dockers has a lot of different khakis. I have a hard time telling the differences on the Internet. My previous Dockers khakis were lighter, had permanent creases, and had less wrinkles out of the dryer. These khakis are made of thicker material, no crease, and a little more wrinkles. Fits well and is comfortable so far. I'm worried if it will feel too hot when it becomes summer here in Hawaii
on October 7, 2014
I have some D3 I really liked and since I couldn't find any D2 locally, I took a gamble and ordered them from amazon. I got the same size and I was a little surprised at how much more slim cut these were than the D3. The D1 are supposed to be slim cut, D2 are flat cut, and D3 are classic fit. I lift and my legs are more muscular than average and the D3 are very baggy, the D2 are pretty fitted.

Other than that, they have the same great look and feel and I like the color. I wish there were more color choices.