5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants
Very nice pants with a lot of nice details in the pockets and seam finishing. Slightly thinner fabric than the older washed chino I used to buy. Still, my current favorite pair of everyday pants.
Published on February 20, 2007 by Wicky

3.0 out of 5 stars Docker button hole
The pants are fine except for the button hole at the waist. It is far too tight. Hole too small or button too large. Almost impossible to button. I am very disappointedDockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Khaki Classic Flat Front Pant
Published on August 26, 2011 by Bo

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants, February 20, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle-free, wash and wear, April 13, 2011
This review is from: Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Khaki D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant (Apparel)
I've had these a few weeks now and am mostly thrilled with them. They wear nicely, but they really shine right out of the dryer. I've had 'wrinkle-free' and 'wrinkle-resistant' before, but these are a whole different animal. I pull them right out of the dryer so they won't sit in a pile, and they look flawless. They are perfectly smooth with a nice, sharp crease. My only criticism, and the reason they got 4 stars instead of 5, is that mine (I bought 2 pair) each seem to be sewn awkwardly through the inseam. I'm not sure if the fabric is at a strange angle or what, but when I sit the pants gather and bunch severely at the inseam along my thigh. Nothing huge, it's not like that's a very visible part of the pants, but it still bugs me. Buy the pants, and don't look at your inseam while you sit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, December 5, 2010
These are some of the best pants I have purchased. They are true to fit. Being no-iron they are less likely to get wrinkles and look bad throughout the day. I highly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really No-Iron, February 3, 2012
These pants have a very nice feel and are truly no-iron. I put them in the washer and dryer following the directions and they came out as if they had been dry cleaned. I bought 2 pair and will get more if I need more pants. Dockers has always fit and worn well but not all varieties are truly no-iron .. these are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and looks great, September 29, 2011
These pants are a perfect fit and they look great - and stay looking great. The color is what I expected, they are very easy to care for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Docker button hole, August 26, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Dockers never-iron essential khakis, June 5, 2011
Edward Wieszczynski (Plum Borough, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I really like the pants. After buying the first pair I bought a second pair. The only issue I have is with the length of the pants. When I shop for Dockers at the mall, I really like a 36 length but hardly ever find them. I ordered a pair of 36 length originally. When I got them they were too long. I held them up against a pair of 36 length I had and they were two inches longer. I sent them back and ordered 34 length. They fit perfectly and were the same size as the 36 length I had. I ordered another pair of 34 length and they were a little shorter than the first pair of 34 length I got. I have no idea what is going on. Perhaps the pants I buy online are irregulars, I don't know. I will continue to buy them online since I am hard to fit. If they don't fit, I will send them back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist size may or may not be accurate, October 12, 2013
I bought 2 pairs of these from Amazon because I thought I knew how they would fit from the D3 pair I already owned (which fits perfectly.) All are size 32w 32l. As for the new ones; The navy pair fit fine but the black pair seemed to be a half size smaller in the waist. The pair I owned were made in Nicaragua while the 2 new ones from Amazon are made in China. I do however like the fit of the navy pair very much and is truly wrinkle free requiring no ironing straight from the dryer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Color, April 19, 2012
The british khaki color desplayed in the picture is several shades lighter than what came in the package. Unhappy with the color that came. The product is great. The color match is poor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Already falling apart, April 15, 2013
I got these to replace a pair of pants with a tear in it. I have worn them exactly once, and the stitching has already come apart at the seam of the leg, and not even at a stress point.