4.0 out of 5 stars Refined look and excellent quality
I have been buying Docker's classic pants for many years. Th Never-Iron Essential Classic Pleated model is particularly refined for wearing in professional work situations. It has a trimmer look than other models with a slightly eased and tapered suit-like fit. The pleats add comfort but don't look at all baggy as some pleats can do. The no-iron fabric with a permanent...
Published on March 26, 2011 by Andy S

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants but watch the clasp
I purchased 3 pairs of these pants and they look and feel great. However, one of the clasps has fallen off after only 3 months of use approx. 10 washings. These pants have an inner button and a clasp by the fly if that makes a difference in your purchasing decision.
Published on September 16, 2011 by Chris P

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers never disappoint!, July 8, 2014
Great product and fast shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent pants for the office - comfortable and cool, July 7, 2014
Pleated and no cuffs. Nice cotton quality and and stain and wrinkle/iron free material, BUT 100% cotton. So cool and easy to wear. Use them for the office with dress shirts etc. As they were on sale for less than 35 dollar i bought 3 pair :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, button problem, July 4, 2014
COMpARED TO SEVERAL 42 X 34 dOCKERS PURCHASED IN STORE, THESE ARE ABOUT AN INCH SMALLER IN THE WAIST.
THE MAIN FASTENING BUTTON IS LARGER THAN THE BUTTON HOLE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dockers, June 23, 2014
Thougt I was getting a relaxed fit. Need better color choices to much hassle to return I don't have much luck ordering on line and postage is to high

5.0 out of 5 stars Waist buttonhole, June 19, 2014
The pants fit fine, the only thing I find wrong is waist buttonhole, it is too small. I find it very difficult to button and even harder to unbutton. This true for both pair.

Byron L. Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Style, fabric, sizing-- perfect!, June 16, 2014
P. Berry (Palo Alto, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm lazy, I like no-iron. I like the pleated (old fashioned?) crease line. I like the smooth-moderately-heavy fabric. I especially like that it comes in an odd-numbered waist size so I don't have to settle for a too-tight or too baggy even number.

(NB: best way to get a good fit seems to be to find pants that fit and read their label-- a tape-measure around the middle seems to give a number about 2 higher than the manufacturer's claimed "waist size" -- is this an example of the trend to size inflation?)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dockers as expected, June 14, 2014
Daniel Rice "Dan" (Moreno Valley, Ca, USA) - See all my reviews
These Dockers feel a little different in the material a fit a little looser. Also, when I washed them they came out wrinkled like my regular Dockers. However I have grown to trust Dockers and they fit fine around the waist and the length is just right and that's what is most important

5.0 out of 5 stars Yea pants!, May 31, 2014
These pants appear to be fine quality. I shall wear them with pride. Good purchase. The pants and I are happy together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my Dockers, May 29, 2014
Always wear Dockers for casual and business casual. Fit is perfect for me as I need the extra length (long legs!). They hold the crease well and can be laundered at home. Price is reasonable for men's pants. On-line ordering is easy and convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny fit, May 28, 2014
JRH "Amazon Shopper" (Brazosport, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Today, I wore these for the 2nd time and noticed the waistband fits funny. Even though I am wearing a wide belt (1.75"), the top of the waistband rolls over the top of my belt. I do not have a spare tire. Upon inspection, it appears the waist band does not have any reinforcement. Otherwise, they look pretty nice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›