5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Never Iron Cuffed Pants
My husband is a big guy and former athlete and sometimes has trouble with fit. This item was a good choice for him as the fit was relaxed and very comfortable. The material is a little heavier than most as it is no iron but has a very nice feel to it. I would definitely recommend these to any man that is a little more muscular and needs a fuller cut for comfort!
Published 17 months ago by bootlady

3.0 out of 5 stars Size, fit: good
Bought these for my husband for xmas. Fit was great, style was as expected, but I thought I was getting a lightweight pant, and ended up with a heavyweight one.
Published 19 months ago by dmnelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Never Iron Cuffed Pants, April 10, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Size, fit: good, February 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AS EXPECTED, March 19, 2013
NOT MUCH TO SAY HERE. FIT FINE, AND HAVE WORN WELL. JUST A CLASSIC PAIR OF DOCKERS THAT HAS HAD NO ISSUES.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, and no waiting in lines!, November 11, 2013
M. Hamner (South San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This is my first purchase through Amazon when it comes to pants. I have a few pair of dockers, and love them, but hate the dressing rooms at the big box stores not to mention the LONG lines to pay. So, I matched up what I owned with as close to a match on amazon, and voila. I intend to purchase a number of the same type of pants all at once. Goodbye lines! These need a little steaming once you pull them out of the dryer, and they're perfect. Love the cuffs, and everything fits perfect! Couldn't be happier. I should add that shipping was very quick, something like 3 days or so. WOW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Pants, December 17, 2013
Bill Redmond (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I love these Dockers. They keep their crease even after a round through the washer and dryer. They're pretty good at shedding potential stains and they're comfortable. They're a bit looser fit than the Dockers D3 cut which is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like tre Docket D4s., November 19, 2013
Dale Boushley "DaleCFP" (Glendale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I need the D4 relaxed fit for more room in the leg. Not a lot, but a bit more room than the D3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company, Great Product, October 22, 2013
Dockers made this pant as expected. It has high quality cotton and I didn't find any kind of pants fits on me like Dockers pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pants, June 11, 2013
Generous, accurate sizing. Comfortable, and resist wrinkles. Medium weight fabric.I'm not a clothes hound - these are very nice, basic, practical, and suite all my occasions. Dressy end of casual. I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Pants, June 5, 2013
The size was so standard, The pants look so elegant and was delivered on time. Gives a casual and elegant look to executive men. Ironing is pretty fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, May 30, 2013
I am giving these pants 5 stars because of the great value and great fit. I love the way these pants stay crisp looking even after a long day

Rate and Discover Movies