5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit!!
Excellent fit and great material.
Published 6 months ago by Rene Maduro

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprised at no pocket
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprised at no pocket, September 13, 2014
I should have looked closer at the picture. I just "assumed" that all dress shirts have pockets. Fits good, fabric a is lighter weight than I expected but at this price it is still a good value. Sleeves are long enough for my arms. Could use one more button at the bottom, last button is about 3 inches above my belt line although I do have a longer body than what I think is normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit!!, August 12, 2014
Excellent fit and great material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality dress shirt, November 28, 2014
I actually bought this shirt for Halloween, since it looks similar to one of the shirts that Walter White wears in Breaking Bad. I found it cheaper on Amazon and they had a better selection than any break and mortar stores in my area.

I bought the shirt after having my measurements taken by a professional a few weeks prior to purchasing this shirt. It fit me very well; not noticeably large or small. Overall I am happy with the purchase of this shirt. Even though I bought it expecting to only wear it once, I will certainly be wearing it in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars (don't supersize me!, September 16, 2014
Ordered 15x32/33 knowing that the shirt would still probably be too large. My actual shirt size is 15-1/2x32 fitted. Shirt fits pretty well except the sleeves are still too long. Many US clothing sellers are supersizing their product to flatter the supersized among us. Not fair to the more responsible eaters & fit folks among us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, October 1, 2014
I like Dockers and for the price paid I like this shirt a lot. I have found the fit to be true to size and I like the patterns for my more casual days in the office. I prefer the beefier shirts from some premium vendors, but they cost more than twice as much as this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Comfort, November 4, 2014
This is a shirt that has a nice feel because it is not sculpted to my body. I have room to move. The no-iron feature is a true wrinkle free material. You will enjoy the comfort of wearing this shirt and the easy of cleaning it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 27, 2014
I have ordered blue and green. The blue one had a pocket, the green one did not.

4.0 out of 5 stars not pocket, September 8, 2014
There is no shirt pocket, may fault because it's in the picture that way, but I miss a pocket. It also seem larger than most of my other shirt listed as the same size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and nice looking shirts, October 30, 2014
This shirt fit exactly as expected, washes and dries nice without having to iron, and looks nice as well. I would definitely order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color. The yellow lines stand out more in ..., December 10, 2014
Great color. The yellow lines stand out more in person. It was a little more "fitted" than expected, but still fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›