4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shorts
Published 20 months ago by mike

2.0 out of 5 stars 10 1/2" INSEAM not listed on amazon information
The 10 1/2" INSEAM was not listed on Amazon anywhere. I am 5'6" and these shorts are way too long.
Published 8 months ago by Samuel Stuckey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shorts, May 8, 2013
These shorts are very flattering and are as shown in the stock photo. Unfortunately had to return (waist fit, but my large thighs were not a match for these shorts). Other brands have a looser thigh area which I had to revert to, but I wouldn't do a negative review because of my tree-trunk legs. :-) Nice shorts, nice color - if you're a guy with big thighs/legs, these may not be the best fit for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and look good, May 8, 2013
I'm a larger guy, so I'm always a bit weary of buying clothes online without trying them on first, because once you start getting up to the 36+ range of waist sizes, it's starts varying a lot from one brand to the next. Luckily, Dockers came through and these shorts fit great! They are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and the pockets are nice and big.

2.0 out of 5 stars 10 1/2" INSEAM not listed on amazon information, May 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars a little small, July 16, 2013
I wear the dockers d3 pants often and i figured i would buy the same size for shorts. I would advise people to buy the next size up. They are much tighter than the pants. The shorts are nice though. I like the quality and color options they have.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shorts, January 11, 2013
RB (Michigan & Florida) - See all my reviews
Very nice material, solid without being heavy, and soft to the touch. well made. standard fit, comfortable. great for golf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, February 12, 2013
They fit just like they should... Very comfortable and they are just what I would expect. They were shipped even faster than promised!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, March 25, 2013
I ordered these for my husband...Dockers are just about all he wears in non-jean shorts/pants and finding some in a 31" waist is not easy. I wish I had ordered another pair or two...they were such a great value ($10 off)...but when I went to do so they had gone back up in price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, March 6, 2013
They fit great. My wife loves them on me. Will probably order more soon. They wash well and look great out of the dryer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really small, April 8, 2014
Bought same waist size as I usually do and can barely get these on..at least one size too small. Nice quality tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, March 8, 2013
Greg (Olmsted Falls, OH, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought for a vacation and wore them multiple time. Seem to be true to size. The grey is a nice color.

Dockers Men's Perfect Short D3 Classic Fit Flat Front