5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!
Published on April 12, 2012 by LTII

2.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate Sizes
Nice quality. BUT sizes are way bigger than stated. I am a 30 waist, and the small I ordered isn't even stretchin the elastic waistband at all.
Published on October 31, 2011 by CHARLES KENNEDY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!, April 12, 2012
LTII (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
The Dockers boxer briefs are made exceptionally well. The elastic in the waist is heavy duty, but comfortable against the skin. Even though the briefs are 70% cotton they handle moister very well. I was surprised at how well they keep you dry even when you are somewhat active. I am definitely buying more ASAP! Additionally, I found the sizing chart to be accurate. I wear 34 waist jeans normally and the Medium briefs fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally available on Amazon, February 21, 2012
These are by far the best boxer briefs for anybody active with big legs. Most boxer briefs I find will right up over the day and end up bunched up around the top of my quads and hamstrings. Not these, they stay put.
One thing to be careful about when buying these in brick and mortar store is that they have different inseam lengths on identically matched packages so you need to take them out and find the ones with longer inseam lengths. However the ones from Amazon have all had the longer inseam so I will always buy them here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like them., June 18, 2013
Kenny Cisneros (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
They're actually pretty comfortable. They fit really good and keep testicles right where they're supposed to. They offer good support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boxer brief, July 31, 2012
These Docker boxer briefs are comfortable and breathable.Waistband is also comfortable.They keep the moisture away very nicely and don't make you sweat as much as 100% cotton.For me these are the perfect length. No thigh ride up either.They do not have a fly opening though.I`m OK with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite brand of underwear, September 18, 2012
I typically wear traditional boxers and don't care for briefs. I originally purchased a pair for support while active but fell in love with their comfort. They wick moisture and support well. Not as supportive as typical sport briefs but far more comfortable. I now wear them everyday and ordered several pair. Quality is very good and the fit is accurate. I have seen complaints about no fly in the front but I knew that going in as it is apparent in the pictures of the lighter colors. You have to pull them down to go....so what? The comfort outweighs this and I think the lack of the fly adds to the comfort because there is less material around my man parts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate Sizes, October 31, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's Docker's Performance Boxer Brief (Apparel)
these suckers are real comfortable. Im a 30-31 waist and medium is a good fit. Id still roll medium if I was 32-33 though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Underwear Value!, August 11, 2013
Wide waistband, no roll-ups. Plenty of elastic in legs, fit tight all day. Overall fit is great. I usually wear 36-38, and the size L is right for me also. Very comfortable material. Quality was above expectation for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, January 18, 2013
About three years ago I bought these same brand of briefs. and found them to be very durable and comfortable. When it came time to buy more they were unavailable locally. I was pleased to find them on Amazon for such a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, January 11, 2013
After reading the reviews I bought a pair these Dockers boxer briefs, and found them to be incredibly comfortable. They're a really good fit and they don't "ride up", unlike other brands I've tried. I usually wear size 30-32, but found that size 28-30 was plenty big enough and really supportive (they feel good on, too). I've already received another order, which will replace my existing boxer briefs.

Dockers Men's Performance Boxer Brief, Blue, Medium