Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 20, 2012
These are a very simple and classy short. The fabric is really terrific and is more of a lightweight material than regular khaki's. I am 23 years old, 6'3 and about 205 lbs with an athletic build. I like my shorts to fit, but I also like to have a little bit of room in the waist for comfort. The 34" fit me perfectly. I bought two pairs about two months ago and they are holding up great. I am about to buy two more as we speak. If you are looking for a comfortable, simple pair of shorts that can be worn for multiple occasions, these are for you.
11 comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2013
I buy 1-2 pairs of this model every year because I love the fit. Was really looking for a pair in gray stone white so did not expect the brilliant white that they came in. Also bought a pair in 'British Khaki', which turned out be be more of a light olive green than the sandy brown I had expected.
on August 13, 2013
I wear a 34 waist jeans but the 34 D3 Classic is bit on the loose side for me. They're not falling off, but a little looser than I'd like. Otherwise, a great pair of shorts.
on February 21, 2014
I LOVE Dockers even though I'm a woman. Men's
pants fit me better than women's, and I find in general
that they are better quality for less money. This
pant fits me beautifully, and I know from past experience
that it will last forever. And it's good looking.
on July 30, 2013
The shorts are good quality and they fit perfectly. They are also of perfect length and material. I got a lot of compliments from friends for wearing these shorts.
on August 6, 2013
I buy these as they are comfortable and durable They are consistent with sizing and have alot of colors available.
on September 17, 2013
These are great shorts. I wear them most days of the week. They are comfortable, affordable, good looking and wear well. I'm not sure how many pairs I've been through, but I'm sure I will be buying more.
on June 6, 2013
Shorts look great and feel great. Very nice item, Nice length and color. Very good quality as well. Highly recommended.
on May 24, 2013
I don't know how the younger guys feel about Dockers but for a middle-aged fellow such as myself who still strives to look sharp in a classic look, Dockers are the best -- These shorts have a "soft hand" in feel; large, deep pockets, and quality throughout no doubt because they are made in Cambodia, not China (I have found the clothing made in Cambodia, Malaysia, and Mexico far superior to anything Chinese-made.) -- excellent product for the value.
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2013
These are nice shorts. Fit well and the inseam is a decent length. I will order them again if needed.