Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 20, 2012
These are a very simple and classy short. The fabric is really terrific and is more of a lightweight material than regular khaki's. I am 23 years old, 6'3 and about 205 lbs with an athletic build. I like my shorts to fit, but I also like to have a little bit of room in the waist for comfort. The 34" fit me perfectly. I bought two pairs about two months ago and they are holding up great. I am about to buy two more as we speak. If you are looking for a comfortable, simple pair of shorts that can be worn for multiple occasions, these are for you.
on January 22, 2013
I buy 1-2 pairs of this model every year because I love the fit. Was really looking for a pair in gray stone white so did not expect the brilliant white that they came in. Also bought a pair in 'British Khaki', which turned out be be more of a light olive green than the sandy brown I had expected.
on February 21, 2014
I LOVE Dockers even though I'm a woman. Men's
pants fit me better than women's, and I find in general
that they are better quality for less money. This
pant fits me beautifully, and I know from past experience
that it will last forever. And it's good looking.
on April 13, 2016
I have several pairs of docker shorts but I will admit they are a few years old so the style and sizing may have changed slightly just like most companies these days to that skinnier style. The waist fit great but the leg tapered too much at the thigh. I am a pretty thick guy. I have a 36 inch waist and 46 inch chest and my thighs and buttocks are proportionally large too. So it is difficult to find a good fitting off-the-rack pair of shorts or pants. My old ones did and I was just hoping the new ones would have.
on September 17, 2013
These are great shorts. I wear them most days of the week. They are comfortable, affordable, good looking and wear well. I'm not sure how many pairs I've been through, but I'm sure I will be buying more.
on July 19, 2015
These Docker shorts are unreal. Super comfortable, fit perfectly. And the price is great. Quality is excellent, too.

I did not find as good of a fit with the flat-front, but then again, I don't typically do well with flat front. The pleated are a no-brainer in terms of fit and comfort.
on August 13, 2013
I wear a 34 waist jeans but the 34 D3 Classic is bit on the loose side for me. They're not falling off, but a little looser than I'd like. Otherwise, a great pair of shorts.
on July 30, 2013
The shorts are good quality and they fit perfectly. They are also of perfect length and material. I got a lot of compliments from friends for wearing these shorts.
VINE VOICEon November 14, 2014
Nicely made, soft "hand" to the fabric and they wash well and come out unwrinkled from the dryer. Fabric has decent abrasion resistance (I volunteer at an aquarium and these get rubbed up against rocks from time to time but are not showing any undue wear). They aren't canvas so don't go rock climbing or spelunking in them but for day to day they are great.

Only drawback is they are just slightly snug for the size, at least in the seat and legs.

Other than that, I love these. Better looking than average, these are great for the shorts equivalent of "business casual" when you don't want to wear denim, sweats or cut offs but do want to have a decent appearance on a warm day.
on April 18, 2016
Here again we have an example of a used-to-be great product gone wrong. All because of cheap cotton. A few years back there was a world-wide shortage of cotton, and the Chinese got hold of 40% of the world's supply. Clothing manufacturers figured a way to make up for the shortage by using scraps and such to keep up with demand. So they made cotton clothing out of cotton that felt like fine-grain sandpaper. When supply constraints eased, they didn't go back to smooth cotton but kept making sandpaper cotton. Not confined to just Dockers, but try LL Bean and others. The days of comfortable cotton are over. Take a walk in a pair of Dockers men's shorts and lose half your leg hair.