4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants
Really good fit. I'm short, so the 29 inch inseam is still a tad bit too long, so my wife hems most of the pants I buy. The waist is perfect, which is rare due to my in-between size. the feel is nice- they are my faves now. They do wrinkle when you wash and dry them but I just wear them anyway and wrinkles fade.
Published 23 months ago by brian

2.0 out of 5 stars not once, but twice screwed up
I've made two separate purchases of Dockers corduroy pants. I ordered 38W - 29L. Both
pairs were mis-labled and mis-tagged as 38-29. The inseam on both was 30, not 29, and
I had to have them altered at my expense - not trivial in added cost to me. I will not purchase
pants on Amazon.com anymore.
Published 17 months ago by Stephen J. Massaro

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants, December 1, 2012
brian (West Chester, Panama) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's 5 Pocket Khaki Corduroy D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars not once, but twice screwed up, May 14, 2013
pants on Amazon.com anymore.

3.0 out of 5 stars funny fit, April 12, 2013
Unfortunately these pair of pants went back. Color was kind of bright, not as pictured. The waist was close to size maybe even a little loose, but could not sit, tight leg.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sized correctly, April 4, 2013
The quality of the pants is good however the sizing is off.
I ordered a 40x29. They came as a 40x31. But for 18 dollars
I decided to keep the pants and just roll up the cuffs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and feel, but color is a little off, March 12, 2013
Really like the fit and comfort, but the coloring is a little more orange and a little less red than the picture suggests

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fabric, tailoring, and very comfortable, February 26, 2013
My husband reports this is a great pair of cords with a heavier fabric feel than other brands. He's always worn Dockers chinos, but this is his first pair of Dockers cords and he's very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 6, 2013
Great fit, soft fabric. The Khaki is a great toned down dark color. Item was promptly mailed and arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit great!, February 3, 2013
I bought these for my husband and they fit great. They are a nice light weight corduroy mens pants. He likes them very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers men's 5 Pocket Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Fron Pant, February 1, 2013
Good fit and nice material, sized perfectly, really warm for cool weather, nice color and lived up to the descriptions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fit, Great Buy!, January 16, 2013
I love these pants, the fit superbly, the color is rich and the fabric is quite nice. The pants also have a sturdy metal fly and riveted button, which is more durable than a sewed on button. I would buy these pants again again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›