Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Mens Reversible Dress Belt, Black/Brown, 32
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 32|Color: Black/brown|Change

on July 10, 2012
I bought this belt to wear with my jeans and khaki shorts, which I wear when not at work (as corporate casual dress doesn't exactly embrace teh idea of wearing jeans every day). However, I also wanted something nice enough that, on Fridays, when we are permitted to waer jeans, I could wear this belt to work. I came across thsi one on Amazon, and I decided to give it a shot.

I ahve to admit that the price made me suspect that this belt would not last for any major length of time. I didn't expect that the quality would be anything special, and I figured this was going to be something I'd have to replace in a year or less. Well, after owning the belt for about three or four months, there isn't even the slightest hint of wear in it. I have to admit that I am actually pretty surprised at how well the belt has held up. I was actually pleased with the seemingly good quality of the belt, when I first got it, and the test of time has proven that the quality is actually as good as it seemed.

That said, it's a belt. You either like it or you don't. If you like the picture, I recommend getting one for yourself. I believe ti is casual enough to wear with a pair of jeans to lounge around in for a day, but also nice enough to wear out to the bar/club or to a day at work. If you want a great belt at a good price taht will last a long time, I recommend this one.
on August 21, 2012
The belt is nice and thick but unfortunately the loop is made out of metal with a sharp edge on the inside so when you put the belt through the loop is scratches the leather on the top and bottom causing it to peel off and look terrible.
on July 7, 2014
I purchased this dockers belt because I had a few others from them that I really liked. This one was different. The first day I wore it, I went to put the end through the metal band to tuck it away, and the band cut the belt edges. Combined with the very square edges of the leather it just keeps happening. I have worn it a few times, and find that unless I'm extremely careful, it happens every time. The edges of this belt are starting to look roughed up, and I imagine I'll throw it away after several more uses. In general I am pretty disappointed by this product, and should have returned it.
on December 19, 2013
Ok, so you could joke that what I'm about to say is due to my expanding waistline, but please indulge me here. This belt looked good out of the box and features reversibility for brown and black color schemes. But the black side, which I wear the most, began to flake almost immediately in that area where the buckle scrapes along the surface of the belt as you tighten it. It is definitely of inferior construction. The black sharpie helped but the glossy finish is very flimsy. Stay away unless you are one of those guys who don't pull the tongue against the buckle to tighten it (how else can you though?).
on August 3, 2014
It's actually a very nice belt. I have two comments. The first is that it is reversible, but you'll need a Phillips head screwdriver so small only someone who fixes iphones for a living would own one to actually reverse the buckle. The second problem is that I don't know how belts are sized. I lost some weight recently and my waist went from a 34 to a 32. What size belt do you order if your waist is 32" around? Silly me, I figured 32, so that's what I ordered. It turns out I use the very last hole on the belt. If I gain 10 lbs. back the belt won't work. I'd order 4 inches higher then what you need if I were ordering another one, or I'd Google "how are belts sized", or something like that to be sure I got what I wanted.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2013
See, I have wore leather (real leather) belts, I love when a good belt gets old and the material acquires that old leather look, you follow me? Well, this belt is a sort of "hybrid" leather - who knows what else... Not real leather. Looks good when new but, I haven't even owned it for a year, very little use, and the buckle is already peeling off. Just for the record if you are 32 in pants you may not want a 32 belt, go one size up...
on October 15, 2014
It's a nice belt but it's not real leather. I will be ordering my fourth. I could probably of bought a really nice belt by now but I like the buckle style and that it's reversable.

The biggest issue is I wear it almost every day work or play. With that kind of use it does not last more than a year. This time around it's really falling apart. Maybe I should look for a better belt but it's so convient to just tell Amazon to send me another. Damn you Amazon for making life easy :)
on April 14, 2014
Need I say more. If you see anything before the word leather that is not one of the following: genuine, 100% cowhide, then likely it's not real leather. The description is false advertising, because it says 100% leather, while in fact, it's bonded leather, there is NO WAY this is 100%.
on June 3, 2014
Absolutely the highest grade belt for the money. Looks and wears nicely for a flat belt. If you are fudging on your waist size this belt is not forgiving. I am a 44 and with it tight I have one more notch available.
I am well satisfied with the quality and would buy again, I would like to get one size larger for the days I have an extra slice;-}
on June 10, 2013
now that i have used it for almost two weeks i can say with confidence that your best guide is the picture on the page, is exactly as what you receive, even the grain of the leather, is not stiff and as it is sewn seems to be long lasting, if only the buckle would be a little more clear i would give the belt five stars, but regarding to quality i think you can't go wrong.