5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable
This is probably my favorite type of Dockers pants. They have a relaxed fit and are extremely comfortable. I can wear these at home, but they're still nice enough to wear in the office. The fabric seems thicker and higher quality than regular Dockers pants, so I'm expecting these to last quite a while.

One issue I had was that the picture showing the...
Published 22 months ago by Andrew S

3.0 out of 5 stars very baggy
Just beware that they are large. In my opinion, the dockers straight leg is much more of a classic look than these, which are comparable to parachute pants. I returned them because of this. Great color though (I bought the mineral one).
Published 14 months ago by Echo 419

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, October 29, 2012

One issue I had was that the picture showing the "Coffee" color looked much lighter and faded than when I received the actual item. The "Coffee" option is actually much darker and more of a dark brown (which I prefer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and color, May 9, 2013
Jeremy (JERSEY CITY, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I'm not really into colored jeans so I decided to give these a try. They are just what I was looking for and they fit great. I'm 6'4'' 235ib. I brought a 38''X34'' hope this helps someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, differently shaded pants, December 7, 2013
1Pilgrim "1Pilgrim" (New Mexico (Hobbs, America)) - See all my reviews
These pants are very well made, stylish and I loved the unique colors offered. Unfortunately, they seem to run small in the waist. I probably should have returned them for the next size up to be more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pants, September 23, 2013
J. Cornier (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I love the color and fit, great for work and then for right after. Length is great which is most often my issue. The classic fit are great for men with thick thighs and that have an ass.

4.0 out of 5 stars White is not White, it's more Off-white, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Dockers Men's Saturday Khaki D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant (Apparel)
I ordered a pair of white pants, but they are not pure white, more Off-white. Not a real big deal, I will wear them anyways, but I bought them initially for a "Diner en Blanc" and will not be able to wear them for this event.

3.0 out of 5 stars very baggy, June 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pants for a business casual environment, April 20, 2013
Mike (VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA, US) - See all my reviews
These pants are quite nice. They don't seem to wrinke too bad and as such, i wear them right out of the dryer. The waistline is a little higher (like pants from a decade ago), but that also means I have some room where I need it. Overall, these are very comfortable pants that I could wear everyday to work in a proffessional environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect jeans, March 9, 2013
Cristhian Amengual (Mays Landing, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This jeans feel very comfortable and easy to wear they are perfect for the nightclub or even if just want to wear it throughout the day..

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Dockers, March 8, 2013
My husband loves these Dockers that we previously bought at Macy's. This order's fit and quality were excellent. They equaled his expectations. and we will certainly order more. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, February 22, 2013
It took me awhile to get them , including a few phone calls. But the wait was worth it. I have a pair of Weekend jeans from P Ellis which are my very favorite. I think these are equal (Ellis doesn't make them any more).

Rate and Discover Movies