Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 29, 2012
This is probably my favorite type of Dockers pants. They have a relaxed fit and are extremely comfortable. I can wear these at home, but they're still nice enough to wear in the office. The fabric seems thicker and higher quality than regular Dockers pants, so I'm expecting these to last quite a while.

One issue I had was that the picture showing the "Coffee" color looked much lighter and faded than when I received the actual item. The "Coffee" option is actually much darker and more of a dark brown (which I prefer).
on May 9, 2013
I'm not really into colored jeans so I decided to give these a try. They are just what I was looking for and they fit great. I'm 6'4'' 235ib. I brought a 38''X34'' hope this helps someone.
on June 8, 2013
Just beware that they are large. In my opinion, the dockers straight leg is much more of a classic look than these, which are comparable to parachute pants. I returned them because of this. Great color though (I bought the mineral one).
on April 20, 2013
These pants are quite nice. They don't seem to wrinke too bad and as such, i wear them right out of the dryer. The waistline is a little higher (like pants from a decade ago), but that also means I have some room where I need it. Overall, these are very comfortable pants that I could wear everyday to work in a proffessional environment.
on September 23, 2013
I love the color and fit, great for work and then for right after. Length is great which is most often my issue. The classic fit are great for men with thick thighs and that have an ass.
on July 19, 2014
Ordered the safari beige in this pant,thinking by the photo shown they were almost as light as stone,not even close.These pants are a completely kakki color.Not worth the time to send back,so i will wear them the next time i go to a clone prep party where all the mens pants look the same.The only saving grace to these pants are that they are fairly well made.
on January 16, 2013
These pants don't wrinkle and they can be washed and worn right after they come from the dryer. My son drives alot and they look good even after he has been sitting in the car for a long time. The pants make him look professonial and yet appropriate for his age.
on August 15, 2013
I ordered a pair of white pants, but they are not pure white, more Off-white. Not a real big deal, I will wear them anyways, but I bought them initially for a "Diner en Blanc" and will not be able to wear them for this event.
on February 22, 2013
It took me awhile to get them , including a few phone calls. But the wait was worth it. I have a pair of Weekend jeans from P Ellis which are my very favorite. I think these are equal (Ellis doesn't make them any more).
on December 3, 2012
Excellent khakis, fit true to size, sit on your natural waist. Wish there were more color choices, but Dockers got all the basic ones down (khaki, british khaki, olive, navy, etc) so this is a VERY minor complaint.