Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$25.33 - $36.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 29, 2012
This is probably my favorite type of Dockers pants. They have a relaxed fit and are extremely comfortable. I can wear these at home, but they're still nice enough to wear in the office. The fabric seems thicker and higher quality than regular Dockers pants, so I'm expecting these to last quite a while.

One issue I had was that the picture showing the "Coffee" color looked much lighter and faded than when I received the actual item. The "Coffee" option is actually much darker and more of a dark brown (which I prefer).
on May 9, 2013
I'm not really into colored jeans so I decided to give these a try. They are just what I was looking for and they fit great. I'm 6'4'' 235ib. I brought a 38''X34'' hope this helps someone.
on June 8, 2013
Just beware that they are large. In my opinion, the dockers straight leg is much more of a classic look than these, which are comparable to parachute pants. I returned them because of this. Great color though (I bought the mineral one).
on April 20, 2013
These pants are quite nice. They don't seem to wrinke too bad and as such, i wear them right out of the dryer. The waistline is a little higher (like pants from a decade ago), but that also means I have some room where I need it. Overall, these are very comfortable pants that I could wear everyday to work in a proffessional environment.
These fit like jeans and look dressier.

If you want to wear jeans, be comfortable but look a little nicer than these are for you.

Pros:
Size is just right out of the bag
Made from thick cotton so they don't have that shinny look of slacks
Looks and feels good
Priced right

Cons:
They do wrinkle but can be steamed out
The dockers logo in a bright color lets everyone know these are casual dockers.
on May 23, 2015
These pants are working for me. I do find for some reason that they seem to become dirty looking rather quickly for some reason, even when I have not been doing anything more than just simple leisure living in my home. I don't know if it's just the dark green color or something to do with the material but these are the only pants I own that I experience that with so I find myself wondering if it has something to do with the material.
on December 7, 2013
These pants are very well made, stylish and I loved the unique colors offered. Unfortunately, they seem to run small in the waist. I probably should have returned them for the next size up to be more comfortable.
on February 24, 2014
The picture does not do them justice. When I first saw them online, I started not to buy them, but I took a chance. They are made of 100% cotton and are soft to the touch. They are well constructed.. They look equally good with a polo shirt or paired with a sports jacket. I wash them in warm water and place them in the dryer on warm. They can be worn straight from the dryer or touched up with an iron for a more dressier appearance. When they arrive, they are folded on the crease, but do not have a permanent crease line. I haven't had them long enough to know how color fast they are, but it doesn't matter since they are casual pants.
My husband loved the fit and feel of these He says they are very comfortable. 100% cotton pants. We were worried that they would shrink, but they have not even after several washes. Manufacturer does recommend washing them in cold water and air drying.
on May 6, 2015
A bit heavy, not that great for summer; the fit is OK (I'm big, clothes don't always fit that great, but I do find some brands do better than others - Levis are usually better than this). Otherwise they are what they are - a decent pair of Khakis.

See 1 answered question