|Fits as expected||
Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant
|Price:||$33.98 - $39.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Button^Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front khaki pant featuring individual-fit waistband and permanent crease down legs
- Zip fly with button closure
- Off-seam side pockets and welted back pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Signature Khaki classic fit, flat front pant.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Cambodia
- ASIN: B0030DFBZI
- Item model number: 40851
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I normally wear a 32" waist, but due to *ahem* a little weight gain in the last 6 months or so, I went with a 33" waist. Fits just a little looser than my other 32" pants, so if you're unsure, go up on the waist just a bit.
All in all, I'm happy with the pants and went ahead and bought a few pairs in different colors. With a little money spent on alterations, I'm quite pleased, and hope to wear these pants for quite some time.
I like these pants a lot, but not enough to warrant restocking my wardrobe every quarter.
I hope the designer will fix this issue. Everything else about these khakis is pretty nice.
A note on the "bungee" color: They're more green in real life than they appear in the product images. I really like the dark khaki and charcoal colors, though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are my go-to khakis. Best quality aTBA reasonable price.Published 20 hours ago by James Simmons
Much looser fitting through the legs that I expected. Also developed stains quickly, not even sure from what.Published 1 day ago by J. Cohen
runs too small & christmas, when I got it back to return time ran out.Published 2 days ago by east tn
Own a few docker pants and they all fit great. I will definitely continue to buy from them.Published 3 days ago by julio