5.0 out of 5 stars Nice..stays new looking
I love these pants...good fit..comfy...looks great..would I buy more of these..yes I will and most likely very soon..I do not know why Amazon needs 20 words for this review when 19 will do just fine.
Published on February 10, 2012 by Big c

1.0 out of 5 stars Small fit
Published on March 31, 2010 by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Small fit, March 31, 2010
For a big and tall pant, this is an awful fit. I wear a 44W x 34L, so I was glad to find that Amazon carried Docker's in this size. Saves a trip to the mall. Price seemed good. When I got these pants I was very disappointed. While the fit in the waist and length were tight on, the butt and the thights were sized like a skinny jean a teenage boy might wear. Not at all the fit I was expecting. Very misleading. I have bought the "signature" khaki through JC Penney in their stores tons of times so I thought I was getting the same thing with a nice comfortable fit, you know, the things dockers are know for. I was really disappointed that amazon would not reimburse the shipping saying that incorrect fit is not their problem. I told them it was a case of incorrect descriptions, but they didn't care. How the hell did they win for best customer service a couple years ago? I don't see it. Don't buy these unless you a tall fat guy who wants a really tight pair of pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened !, June 28, 2011
Other reviews dead on , these are not what I expected, I took a chance because I needed green pants, the waist size was right , but the pants are tight in the thigh and butt area, I do not like the elastic above both side pockets , I probably will not wear again , salvation army for these !

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit in spite of elastic waist, April 5, 2008
I bought these because I thought they were the same as others in my closet that needed replacing. Dockers, same size, same elastic waist, but to my surprise these are a slimmer fit through the thighs than I expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made for emaciated legs, December 13, 2011
I gave this product 1 star only because I can't give it 0. Unfortunately I bought three pair of these pants. They fit fine in the waist, seat and hips, but were cut so shockingly lean in the legs as to be unwearable. (No, my weight/size hasn't changed since an earlier purchase of these pants in the same size.) I see another reviewer commented on this same problem. Dockers has apparently drastically altered its sizing - or it has a new supplier who has no idea how to size pants.

I also bought several pairs of shirts and had the same problem with them. They fit the torso fine but I felt like my forearms were going to split the material, and I could barely button the cuffs. It's as if the sleeves were from a child's shirt. Same thing with the pants. There may be some men somewhere in the world who can wear these pants and shirts, but they must be tiny-boned and without a muscle in their arms and legs.

I have completely lost confidence in Dockers. They can't make the price low enough for me to ever buy any of their clothing again. Even if it were free, what good is an article of clothing that you can't wear without physical discomfort?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 5, 2011
I expected the same Dockers I've been buying for years. These are not them. The waist doesn't close with a button. It closes with a hidden button and a hook. It's more like dress pants. The color I got is called "cloud" which makes me think white. I have several older pairs that I think of as white. The color is more like a light-khaki instead. And finally, there is a piece of elastic in the left and right sides so that the waist can expand. I've never seen such a feature on Dockers and don't like it. It makes the pants too loose and they don't hold my shirt tail in. I can cinch up the belt but then it looks all pleated at the waist. The delivery was not a problem but these were the only available Dockers I could find in 40x36 anywhere on Amazon and they don't have the features I wanted. I already washed them and its too late to return or I would.

1.0 out of 5 stars I think they are counterfeit, February 23, 2013
Tom C "Tom C" (Carver, Massachusetts United States) - See all my reviews
These Dockers are very poorly made of low quality material.
Of four pairs that I purchased two pairs were unwearable after the first use.
I have several pairs of Dockers that I have worn for more than ten years and don't recall ever having a seam failure. I have experienced a belt loop tearing out, but this was after many years of normal wear.
I ordered these items from my Amazon order history as direct replacements of those received from earlier orders
The problems with the new pants occurred the first or second time I wore them. One pair these new pants have ripped out at the seam and the other ripped from the waist line to the back of the knee away from any seams.
I don't believe that the pants I received were made by Dockers even though they had the Docker labels.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, March 11, 2014
I have had these pants less than a month and already have a huge unrepairable rip in the seat. Looking at the fabric it is extremely thin, unlike the Dockers I use to buy several years ago. I will go back to buying the Savane pants which seem to be better made and are less expensive anyway.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seat tore out the first time I put the pants on!, February 4, 2014
Seat tore out the first time I put the pants on! I was not happy needless to say. Not good Dockers!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad pants construction, March 28, 2012
As you can review my purchases with you they are quite a few and never have I complained because there was no reason. Sadly there is always a first time, the Dark Khaki pants I bought at the part where it streches the cloth ripped open, this happened on both sides and I was very very surprised, I tried to put them on once and that was when it happened, I took it to a tailor to fx them but told me the cloth was rotten, pudrid.
I want to know with my record with you can you please send me no charge a new pair of pants, if you send them to me I will be able to return the ones I have in the package you send me the new ones if you want me to return them, I have already spent $20.00 trying to fix them but with no success.
Please let me know your feed back. I wrote a few days ago to the packaging division with no answer up to know.
I hope I have better luck with you.
With kindest Regards,
Jules Garcia

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice..stays new looking, February 10, 2012
Big c "the big guy in the part" (east coast of the big apple) - See all my reviews