5.0 out of 5 stars Real sizes!
Published 18 months ago by Paul E. Matson

2.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed Fit?!
I own one pair of each of the Docker D4-line of khakis, and the "Signature Khaki D4 Relaxed Fit" is by far the least "relaxed"!

Everything about the Signature Khaki runs small... The waist is at least one-size too small, all the leg room is significantly less than with other khakis in the D4-line.

I highly recommend steering clear of these khakis!
Published on April 9, 2012 by B. Geppert

2.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed Fit?!, April 9, 2012
B. Geppert (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D4 Relaxed Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)

I highly recommend steering clear of these khakis!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mis marked, March 29, 2013
Saul Carrasquel (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
I bought a D4 style, and even if it came marked as D4, it was a D2, as per its characteristics and tab inside. Color, size was as purchased. I kept the pant because it fitted well and I love Dockers. I miss however, the elastic band of the D4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real sizes!, February 21, 2013
Exactly what I wanted! Why is it that retailers seeingly refuse to believe there are MILLIONS of men out there needing 28-29" inseams???? I am not overweight or disfigured... just "mature" and from a generation that didn't grow a lot taller than 6'. Wake up KMart, WalMart, Sears, Kohls, Macys, and all the other mindless outlets with 25-yr old female buyers. If I were Donald Trump, you'd get fired!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Product Description, June 23, 2014
Jinn Lyre (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
The pants pictured and the description did NOT match the pants that we received. The pants I ordered were supposed to be dressy and have an inside button along with a hook and eye closure. The pants I received were the plain, casual Docker pants with a one button closure. I was very angry and disappointed. I ordered these pants for my husband, and he needed them for work. I had to ship them back to amazon and rush around to find a different brand and style of pants for him to wear. When I called Amazon customer service, the representative acted as though this issue was my fault. He said that if I had read the reviews, I would have seen that other customers had similar complaints. Therefore,I shouldn't have ordered the pants. How about this? How about Amazon needs to put the correct description along with the correct picture on the products they sell. Where I come from, we consider this situation to be false advertising. The customer is the victim in this case, not the perpetrator.

4.0 out of 5 stars DOCKERS MEN'S SIGNATURE PANTS...., June 14, 2014
THESE WERE RETURNED FOR CREDIT TO MY CHASE CARD ACCOUNT.
THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOOK CLOSURE RATHER THAN BUTTON
CLOSURE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE WEARER. BECAUSE, OF
HIS DISABILITY.

MY HUSBAND ALWAYS WEARD DOCKERS, BUT HE NEEDS THE HOOK CLOSURE.

THANK YOU.

3.0 out of 5 stars too long, May 27, 2014
My husband's inseam is only 27" so I really wish we could purchase them that length but the only thing we can do is cut them off and hem them shorter which is a lot of work and may not look as professional as they should....some companies used to let you order by waist size and they would alter the length for you. Otherwise we really like the Dockers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liking the Dockers, October 6, 2012
These pants appear well made, they're heavy (in the sense that I'm not likely to destroy them by hanging out in them - like jeans) but sharp looking enough that twice (I bought two) someone assumed I was wearing a suit. Good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the fit, January 19, 2014
Seems like ever since Dockers have been made over-seas, the sizes are all over the place. I always wore the classic-fit before, but now they don't fit right anymore. These relaxed-fit style fit me well and I like the green color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, as usual., July 23, 2014
MGunz (Pensacola, Florida) - See all my reviews
I have to wear khaki's, shirt and tie for work, so I live in these type of pants. The biggest problem with Dockers is their very inconsistent sizing. I have several pairs of D4 relaxed fit pants, they are all 33Wx32L and to a pair they all fit slightly different. Some have the hook closure, which IMO presents a neater, flatter appearance than a button. Some have the button, some fit perfect, some are way too small. Some ride high on your waist, some ride low. Some shrink a lot, some not at all. I just bought three pair for work, they all have the button (not as advertised) and all fit like classic fit, kind of tight, not relaxed. So who exactly is in charge of the quality control at Dockers? The ones that fit right are perfect, and frankly the only reason I come back to Dockers is that when they are, what they say they are (about 1/4 the time, at best) they are great. Neat, durable and comfortable. However this is a 100% hit or miss thing with Dockers. My guess is that they are made in several different Asian countries and the inspection process is different in each one. 2 stars for this group of three, as they all fit on the small side and have the bottom not the hook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants but not "relaxed fit.", June 4, 2014
Had I tried them on in a store I would not have bought them as they are a little snug. For the price and convenience I have no complaints about the product itself.

Rate and Discover Movies