5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most comfortable pants I own.
For years I have worn Dockers for work, for the past few years I have been in Africa and not able to get them. Now that I am back in the US, I replaced a few pairs of pants with three different brands, the Dockers are the best of the three, They fit well have a nice feel to the material and look sharp.
Published 19 months ago by Todd Brain

3.0 out of 5 stars Dockers D4
Pants are ok for the price. I've been using Dockers for a while and I've notice the lower quality fabric they are using. It may be a good cost cutting move on their part but, I'll be looking for similar pants from other brands. Hopefully they go back to producing quality pants at a reasonable price.
Published 18 months ago by JR

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most comfortable pants I own., February 3, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Dockers D4, February 28, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars waist not right to size, October 29, 2013
J. Klein (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
All my pants are docker 38x30 d4. I didn't even try these on before washing. They are probably a 36 waist. Buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, February 14, 2014
I've found that all the various Dockers 44x30 D4 relaxed fit, fit me perfectly. I've got them in khaki, gray, and black. What's nice is that they not only fit, but there's still enough room to move around, and they are cut so that they look nice, not lumpy.

I wear these everyday at work and they take a beating, but with only minor care they stay looking nice. They use high quality zippers and buttons, and the seams are well sewn. I've been wearing Dockers for years and I'm a happy camper.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've worn many pairs of the D4 Relaxed Fit Pleated ..., June 28, 2014
I've worn many pairs of the D4 Relaxed Fit Pleated Pants. I will not buy another pair. The material is thinner. The stitching was not tight in the button holes. It is "more relaxed" than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting pants, April 5, 2013
The pleated D4 relaxed fit is perfect if you like a bot of breathing room in your pants. I would highly recommend this garment for dress or casual wear. Also to find them on Amazon when I cannot find them where I normally shop is a bonus!

4.0 out of 5 stars They Run Small, February 27, 2013
Good quality but they run small in the waist and length. No other problems. Have not needed to wash or clean them yet so I cannot comment on the permenant press durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars The usual, February 9, 2014
A little tight around the waist but overall fit like expected. Definitely recommend someone to try them on in a store before purchasing online.

4.0 out of 5 stars light wear dockers, January 27, 2013
quality as expected, material could be described a little beter as it's light weight compared to the dockers i have..

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfortable and nice looking in appearance for dress or casual, July 14, 2014
My husband loves these Dockers. Quite comfortable and nice looking in appearance for dress or casual. 40 waist 29 length can be difficult to find, so we are pleased to have found them through Amazon. Highly recommend them. Can't go wrong!

Rate and Discover Movies