5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands go to pants!
Published 4 months ago by R. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Dockers D4
Pants are ok for the price. I've been using Dockers for a while and I've notice the lower quality fabric they are using. It may be a good cost cutting move on their part but, I'll be looking for similar pants from other brands. Hopefully they go back to producing quality pants at a reasonable price.
Published 22 months ago by JR

3.0 out of 5 stars Dockers D4, February 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands go to pants!, August 29, 2014
Thank Goodness for Dockers! My husband has never worn jean, I know crazy. So for work, dress, or play Dockers are the pant of choice. Over the years I have learned the differences in styles, cuts, and fabrics that are available in a men's and women's Dockers. These are my favorite. The signature line is a medium weight. Relaxed fit gives you room. Husband is 38-40 and doesn' t like pants tight. Pleats or no pleats is a personal preference. No pleats are a bit dresser looking with a jacket if needed. The best part is that these pants wash up and look as good as day one. Sometimes I have a hard time telling a new pair from a 10 year old pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most comfortable pants I own., February 3, 2013
For years I have worn Dockers for work, for the past few years I have been in Africa and not able to get them. Now that I am back in the US, I replaced a few pairs of pants with three different brands, the Dockers are the best of the three, They fit well have a nice feel to the material and look sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, February 14, 2014
I've found that all the various Dockers 44x30 D4 relaxed fit, fit me perfectly. I've got them in khaki, gray, and black. What's nice is that they not only fit, but there's still enough room to move around, and they are cut so that they look nice, not lumpy.

I wear these everyday at work and they take a beating, but with only minor care they stay looking nice. They use high quality zippers and buttons, and the seams are well sewn. I've been wearing Dockers for years and I'm a happy camper.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've worn many pairs of the D4 Relaxed Fit Pleated ..., June 28, 2014
I've worn many pairs of the D4 Relaxed Fit Pleated Pants. I will not buy another pair. The material is thinner. The stitching was not tight in the button holes. It is "more relaxed" than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfortable and nice looking in appearance for dress or casual, July 14, 2014
My husband loves these Dockers. Quite comfortable and nice looking in appearance for dress or casual. 40 waist 29 length can be difficult to find, so we are pleased to have found them through Amazon. Highly recommend them. Can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting pants, April 5, 2013
The pleated D4 relaxed fit is perfect if you like a bot of breathing room in your pants. I would highly recommend this garment for dress or casual wear. Also to find them on Amazon when I cannot find them where I normally shop is a bonus!

4.0 out of 5 stars The usual, February 9, 2014
A little tight around the waist but overall fit like expected. Definitely recommend someone to try them on in a store before purchasing online.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, March 21, 2014
These Dockers are not fuller cut, nor do they have the flex-fit waistband.
The D4 style in retail stores is entirely different, much fuller cut and have a hidden expanding waistband.

4.0 out of 5 stars They Run Small, February 27, 2013
Good quality but they run small in the waist and length. No other problems. Have not needed to wash or clean them yet so I cannot comment on the permenant press durability.