Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D4 Relaxed-Fit Pleated Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 29, 2014
Thank Goodness for Dockers! My husband has never worn jean, I know crazy. So for work, dress, or play Dockers are the pant of choice. Over the years I have learned the differences in styles, cuts, and fabrics that are available in a men's and women's Dockers. These are my favorite. The signature line is a medium weight. Relaxed fit gives you room. Husband is 38-40 and doesn' t like pants tight. Pleats or no pleats is a personal preference. No pleats are a bit dresser looking with a jacket if needed. The best part is that these pants wash up and look as good as day one. Sometimes I have a hard time telling a new pair from a 10 year old pair.
on February 14, 2014
I've found that all the various Dockers 44x30 D4 relaxed fit, fit me perfectly. I've got them in khaki, gray, and black. What's nice is that they not only fit, but there's still enough room to move around, and they are cut so that they look nice, not lumpy.

I wear these everyday at work and they take a beating, but with only minor care they stay looking nice. They use high quality zippers and buttons, and the seams are well sewn. I've been wearing Dockers for years and I'm a happy camper.
on February 28, 2013
Pants are ok for the price. I've been using Dockers for a while and I've notice the lower quality fabric they are using. It may be a good cost cutting move on their part but, I'll be looking for similar pants from other brands. Hopefully they go back to producing quality pants at a reasonable price.
on June 28, 2014
I've worn many pairs of the D4 Relaxed Fit Pleated Pants. I will not buy another pair. The material is thinner. The stitching was not tight in the button holes. It is "more relaxed" than expected.
on February 3, 2013
For years I have worn Dockers for work, for the past few years I have been in Africa and not able to get them. Now that I am back in the US, I replaced a few pairs of pants with three different brands, the Dockers are the best of the three, They fit well have a nice feel to the material and look sharp.
on November 21, 2014
What happened to a once great brand? I used to buy a pair and know I'd have a long time before I'd need to buy a new pair. The material is lightweight..,I'll be surprised if they last a year. A few wearing a and I can already see wear....dockers, you disappointed me.....

7/15 -- not even 1 year old. 9 months old. Just 9 months, and they just wore through the seat. I don't mean thin, they've been thin for a while...I'm talking hole in the seat pocket. I bought a pair of genuine made in america pants for just a little bit more from an all american made clothing brand. Just by feel I'll wager they outlast dockers 2:1 I'm sick of seeing once great brands make cheap products that simply don't last.
on March 21, 2014
These Dockers are not fuller cut, nor do they have the flex-fit waistband.
The D4 style in retail stores is entirely different, much fuller cut and have a hidden expanding waistband.
on November 5, 2015
I ordered two pairs size 34"waist and 30" inseam. I opened the box and it was just one pair.
Tried it on and instead of 30" as stated in the label, it is 29"(inches).
It is too short and therefore this is misleading for the measurement is one and the label is another.
of the measurements. I am very disappointed for I was induced to buy something with a 30"(inches) inseam but it is 29" (inches).
I don't live in the US and waited patiently for delivery. This is extremmely disappointing. Never again
review image review image
on December 11, 2015
I ordered one pair of these to see how they fit, was pleased and ordered another pair, which was different from the first. I actually like the second pair better, but I would really like it if I was sure of what I was going to get. The major difference between the two pairs, both 'steelhead', 30x32, relaxed fit pleated, is that the first one ordered has both the button and clip with an orange colored waistband whereas the second has just a button and a blue waistband. I neglected to save the tags as they were a hasty purchase just before vacation. Both fit fine.
review image
on April 28, 2016
These are great! I just wish there were more colors to choose from! and more availability in larger sizes. I will buy more of these for sure! I am a big guy so the "skinny jeans" fit doesn't work for me these again are GREAT! nice deep pockets fit my iPhone 6plus without it hanging out these are awesome! Buy with pride fellow fat men!