5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft casual work pants
These pants are of very good quality, as I'd expect from Dockers. They aren't the cheap, thin material that wrinkles permanently for the whole day the first time you sit down like some store brand "khaki pants" are. These iron nicely, but also look good right out of the dryer. I am super frugal for work clothes and this was a bargain for top quality pants.
Published on February 26, 2011 by S. Parks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the curvy gals
If I would have tried these on at a store, I would not have bought them.
Published 17 months ago by J. Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft casual work pants, February 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, April 7, 2011
Just got these today & I'm so happy with them! I'm 5'8" and they're the perfect length for me (not too long without heels, which is good because I never wear heels). They fit true to size. They're obviously very well-made, quality khakis, definitely a good value for your money!

I bought two pairs with the intention of wearing them to work, but they are so comfortable & figure-flattering that I'll be wearing them out, too :)

I ordered 2 pairs, one brown and one green (the colors have fancier-sounding names than that, but you know what I'm saying), and they're great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, February 2, 2011
C. Opal (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
Great buy. I bought a pair of these and loved them so much that I bought a few more in other colors. High quality material and comfortable fit. Can be worn for work, going out, or casual occasions. Amazon has the cheapest price of these pants anywhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the curvy gals, November 14, 2012
If I would have tried these on at a store, I would not have bought them.
I have hips and these pants are not forgiving. I kept them because I thought I might be able to carry off the look...and I am too lazy to worry about returning them. I have to iron them from the dryer because the fabric is a little flimsy. These are my "go to" pants when I have nothing else to wear. Not as great as the reviews I had read.

4.0 out of 5 stars good pants, February 24, 2011
I was very upset when dockers stopped making the iconic khaki. I have been looking for a replacement pant and I think I found it with the soft khaki. The only fault I have is the leg opening, it needs to be just a little bigger. Other than that they are great pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gap In Waist, June 17, 2012
The material and construction are excellent, but unfortunately, I had to take mine to the tailor since there was a gap between the pants and my backside.
I'm 5'5"tall and weight 106 pounds, if that's any help in your decision. That's why I wear a size 4.

I like my pants long [cover my shoes] and these were perfect. I rely on pockets and these have nice pockets all around. I've worn these a few times, didn't get them dirty and haven't had to launder them because they keep their shape.

I'm giving these pants a three-star instead of five because I had to spend an additional $12 to have the mid-rise waist altered.
But if you have a thicker mid-rise waist, then they should be a good fit. I do wear a size 4 in other casual khaki brands and don't have a gap in the waistband.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 19, 2011
WalkKnit (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews
The fit of the pants is comfortable. The waistband has a hidden elastic band which eliminates the gap that I frequently find in pants. I would purchase these in other dark colors if I could find them in my size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants!, January 4, 2011
Got 4 of these pants for my wife and she loved them. True to size and has a great waist fit. Colors are very nice and fabric shows to be very lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Khaki Pants, March 3, 2011
I love the Dockers Women's Soft Khaki Pants. I have 3 different colors in this same style. They are so comfortable that I need a different pair for each day of the week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie, May 30, 2011
Sue (Tonawanda, NY) - See all my reviews
These dockers fit true to size a little long if you are 5'4" or shorter. But for me the length works perfect. They are soft and the waist fits just below natural waist line. I have all the colors that are available in this Docker pant and I would recomend them to anyone who likes a nice casual pant.

ARRAY(0x98530dec)