Dockers Men's Stain Defender Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant, Olive Drab, 40x34
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Button through front closure
- 1/4 top front pockets
- Double welt back pockets with button through closure
- Top entry coin pocket on right at side seam
- Dockers wint and anchor embroidered branding mark
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No wrinkles, hard crease, stain defender, machine washable, flat front
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 4.5 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B004W1CQOQ
- Item model number: 44689-0004
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 25, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Having purchased what I thought to be the same product in the past these pants turned out to not fit the same. They are too short in the rise (think that is the correct term) and so the waist is too low. They just don't fit like those in the past.
I hope this is not Dockers way of saving money by cutting material....
i am fan of crisp pleats.
i iron them
color is good
as far as stains, i hope they hold.. no probs yet and he works in variety of heavy industry and cubical environments so we get a variety of stains on his clothes.
so far so good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't realize that classic fit meant really tight in the groin. Purchased for my boyfriend, he has worn them many times but does feel like they are a little too tight for comfort.Published 10 months ago by VolleyballNut619
Legging and bottom is huge. I think this probably were design for a fat A*. Bottom so big and flare you won't see your shoes.Published 10 months ago by Potion09
Lost money on 2 pair because the sizes are way way smaller than in store sizes of similar brands.Published 16 months ago by Tim
I'm a solid 32x34 and I'm swimming in these pants. For the price paid, I may just take them to a tailor and see if they can be altered. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Mmm