5.0 out of 5 stars HAD TO HAVE THEM IN A HURRY AND GOT THEM
HAD TO HAVE PANTS QUICK BECAUSE OUR COACHING STAFF DECIDED TO WEAR BLACK PANTS THIS SEASON. TOUGH TO FIND MY SIZE. FOUND THEM HERE AND GOT THEM QUICK.
Published on November 20, 2012 by Steve Isaacs

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Fabric
Published on September 17, 2012 by Mr. Merl

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Fabric, September 17, 2012
These pants are NOT a cotton/polyester blend, as advertised. Since they are 100% cotton, the crease is not "hard", and the pants, although they wash well, do not come out of the dryer wrinkle free. The fit is perfect and the "Stain Defender" feature seams to work well. So, all-in-all I don't hate these pants, but I'm disappointed that I didn't get the item that was described in the literature.

2.0 out of 5 stars DOCKERS, September 27, 2012
I have been purchasing Dockers for years. This is the first time I bought them on-line and it reminds me that some products should not be bought sight unseen.

Having purchased what I thought to be the same product in the past these pants turned out to not fit the same. They are too short in the rise (think that is the correct term) and so the waist is too low. They just don't fit like those in the past.

I hope this is not Dockers way of saving money by cutting material....

1.0 out of 5 stars bad description, August 19, 2012
description is wrong pants are 100 cotton not blend as stated in description. Many of the descriptions are wrong. Remember to read reviews before purchasing anything.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird color, August 22, 2013
Decent fit, but stainless color is not grey as shown or expected. It's actually like a weird light blue, so not something that fits well into husband's work attire.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., April 26, 2013
Everything went to plan, nice pants, right colour, delivery, length.....but waist was two inches too wide (measured it myself after it didn't seem to fit).

4.0 out of 5 stars soft, stretchy band, pleats keep somewhat, January 1, 2013
husband fan of soft.
i am fan of crisp pleats.
i iron them
color is good
as far as stains, i hope they hold.. no probs yet and he works in variety of heavy industry and cubical environments so we get a variety of stains on his clothes.
so far so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and they look great!, December 31, 2012
My husband really likes these dress pants. In a world where almost no one dresses up even to go to church, sometimes it is hard to find pants that go with his suit coats that are both comfortable and look good. These Dockers fill the bill. I am glad that amazon is now carrying them. We live in a small town and he could not go to a store and find them. He has them in more than one color and he really likes them. I am sure your guy will love them. They would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAD TO HAVE THEM IN A HURRY AND GOT THEM, November 20, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars false statements about fibre content, August 28, 2012
I purchased these pants because they were advertised as containing 60% cotton and 40% polyester. I like this combination because they wash well and usually retain their crease. After wearing them a few days I washed them in cold water as directed. The pants looked awful, creases where there were not supposed to be and no crease where their should be one. I looked at at the contents and instead of 60/40 they contained 100% of a very poor cotton. I bought these pants after I bought two others which I have not yet worn. These also contain no Polyester in the label. I want my money back for 3 pantsDockers Men's Stain Defender D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking Pants Easily Acquired, May 12, 2014
R. L. Chomiak (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
OK, I like wearing them and do wear them and how many meow words do I still need? It's a neat way to get your new pants -- from the comfort of m easy chair and a laptop.