Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Stain Defender Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 17, 2012
These pants are NOT a cotton/polyester blend, as advertised. Since they are 100% cotton, the crease is not "hard", and the pants, although they wash well, do not come out of the dryer wrinkle free. The fit is perfect and the "Stain Defender" feature seams to work well. So, all-in-all I don't hate these pants, but I'm disappointed that I didn't get the item that was described in the literature.
on September 27, 2012
I have been purchasing Dockers for years. This is the first time I bought them on-line and it reminds me that some products should not be bought sight unseen.

Having purchased what I thought to be the same product in the past these pants turned out to not fit the same. They are too short in the rise (think that is the correct term) and so the waist is too low. They just don't fit like those in the past.

I hope this is not Dockers way of saving money by cutting material....
VINE VOICEon December 31, 2012
My husband really likes these dress pants. In a world where almost no one dresses up even to go to church, sometimes it is hard to find pants that go with his suit coats that are both comfortable and look good. These Dockers fill the bill. I am glad that amazon is now carrying them. We live in a small town and he could not go to a store and find them. He has them in more than one color and he really likes them. I am sure your guy will love them. They would make a great gift.
on April 30, 2014
I like these pants, extremely cheap (got them for $11 each) with a couple noticeable flaws:
1) The seat runs large, good if you've got some extra in the back or, like me, like to keep stuff in your pockets. Definitely not the height of fashion, but not bad looking.
2) The length on these is a crapshoot. I like to add cuffs to my pants anyways, so I ordered one pair in 29 that I wouldn't have to hem, and a 32 length to add a cuff to. Both pairs were the EXACT SAME LENGTH, which seemed about 34 inches. Another 32 inch pair I got was more like 36 inches. I'm going to end up hemming all of them, so it's not a big deal for me, but I can see other people getting really mad about it.
on January 1, 2013
husband fan of soft.
i am fan of crisp pleats.
i iron them
color is good
as far as stains, i hope they hold.. no probs yet and he works in variety of heavy industry and cubical environments so we get a variety of stains on his clothes.
so far so good.
on July 31, 2013
CONS

1. These don't fit like classic fits... more like really loose and baggy fit. My legs are swimming in the space!

2. They are supposed to be stain defenders but guess what? I threw some water on them to see if they bead off and the pants absorbed the water! Not even gonna chance it with juice.

3. They claim it's no wrinkles but my pants has wrinkles ALL over.

PROS

1. Great pants if you're a body builder and have HUGE calves and thighs!
on July 17, 2014
I didn't go into this purchase thinking these pants were going to blow me away... I paid 1/4 the price as I'd seen them in a department store, and they're worth it. A little stiff and rugged to be business casual, but overall I am happy with my purchase.
on January 16, 2014
The description and picture online don't really describe this color. It's kind of purple/navy blue/dark gray all mixed together. In sunlight the pants take on a royal purple hue, in dim light they look dark gray, under incandescent light they look navy blue.

Dockers tend to run a little small in the waist, so if you aren't familiar with Dockers sizing I would recommend going one waist size larger than you think you need. For example, 36 inch Dockers fit me perfectly, 36 inch waist jeans are too loose and fall down.
on June 26, 2013
I have several pairs of these pants that I rotate through, I like them so much. They have everything I like, are durable and reasonably priced. The pockets are roomy, and I particularly appreciate the little mini-pocket that's sort of tucked inside the right front pocket--it's perfect for keys, so I never have to fish around for them.
on September 13, 2013
I love this pant because it's fully comfortable, the pants fabric feels so good and very strenght.
Cotton and i love it, does'nt need too much iron.
It became in a sealed plastic bag, and a box that protects it from whatever.
Good price and excelllent quality.