5.0 out of 5 stars This is the boot
Received this boot today. This item was to the EXACT to what I was looking for. When you order lots of shoes and boots etc.
Published 13 months ago by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars True to size, feels good inside, but leather wrinkles easily
Published 1 month ago by mike

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the boot, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Dockers Men's Tussock Boot (Apparel)
Most of the time they don't fit right. They don't feel good. Then here come the shoe stretchers bla bla. Listen to me, my good reviewers and reviewer readers. If you like this style of boot, its on the money. Meaning, these boots are made of mostly leather.

Of course, the sole is not leather, as we know leather soles does not tend well in rocky terrain, or even street walking.
The sole is made of what appears to be a heavy cork and rubber, making it pretty tough and durable.

Friends I highly recommend these boots, if that's what you are seeking. Good Looks. High Quality. The boot that fits your
feet right out of the box. Light, comfortable......

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, October 16, 2013
The main problem I had before ordering these shoes was that I could find no information or reviews about them whatsoever. So I ordered them on the hope that they would be a good fit, be of good quality, and would not look bad on me. They do all three. They look very much like the Clarks desert shoes, and are very comfortable. They look good with Jeans, khakis and chinos, they fit to size (I'm an 8 but got an 8.5 size as I sometimes wear thick woolen socks in the winter) - I've bought 3 pairs of Dockers shoes (dress shoes and boots) before and I have not been disappointed with any of them. And the price was good value too. I recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES these boots, October 4, 2014
We first ordered his normal size but they were a little too big (they run wider than most). We exchanged them for a 1/2 size smaller and they fit perfectly. My son, who's 16, wears these boots all the time and LOVES them! They look great with khakis or jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardy yet comfortable, October 29, 2013
Great product. The shoes were hardy yet comfortable and great for keeping my feet warm in the colder weather. The delivery was also prompt. Ordered it on Sunday and got it by Wednesday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Swell boots., November 3, 2013
This review is from: Dockers Men's Tussock Boot (Apparel)
Shopped around for a good pair of Chukkas. Found these fellas. Liked the look and feel, so I bought em. They look great, perform well. I also gave each boot about 3 coats of Obenauf's LP to waterproof and protect them, so hopefully they'll hold up in the winter (not sure how they'll do in the snow). The coating did darken them, so they're more of a chocolate rather than red brown, but still look good. Also replaced the laces with some leather laces.
Only downside is that it began to crease pretty quickly, but I guess because I did a lot of breaking in. Keeping them in a shoe tree when not wearing them might help.

Dang handsome boots, got a few compliments from ladies on these. Was skeptical because Dockers aren't necessarily known for their chukkas (such as clark's with the desert boot/bushacre 2) but they're pretty darn nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the money, December 7, 2014
Shoes look pretty good for the money. Decent leather and light weight for a dockers shoe. Width is a bit tight initially, but shoes stretch some with just a little wear. Haven't owned them long enough to rate durability; however, I expect durability on par for others in this price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars minimal design, but elegant and high quality, April 16, 2014
I love these boots they look simple but they look high-quality. They look great with nice fitting jeans white t-shirt and some Ray ban glasses. Or wear them with some khaki pants. I highly recommend a pair, very versatile.

3.0 out of 5 stars True to size, feels good inside, but leather wrinkles easily, November 25, 2014
Feels good inside, true to size. This shoe supports your ankle at the back and side, this is my issue with ankle boots, most will hurt your ankle, but this one doesn't, it feels soft inside which I really like. A bit heavy, not really light like Clarks but still ok. My only issue is the leather wrinkles easily just on my first day wearing it (wrinkles on the front). The color is darker than the picture here which is good for me. I like the lace as well, it looks like it won't unstring itself as the laces are one of those sticky laces. Not too pointy as well, not too snug inside, so just the right form. Looks well built, you won't go wrong with this as alternative if you like DMs and Clarks. Good for its price.

Update, the wrinkles of the leather is quite evident now, seems not a good leather quality, you usually get this with DM and Clarks but they don't wrinkle too much... I would recommend going a bit more on your budget for DM, Clarks or ColeHaan, but if you can't, then just make sure you don't bend too much the front of the shoes to avoid the wrinkles getting worse. I guess you get what you pay for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size but comfy, December 9, 2014
I returned this product because it isn't true to size. I loved the look of these boots, but they run a size too big. I'm normally a 10.5 in Adidas, but should've gotten a 9.5 in these boots. They were comfortable when I walking in them even though they were too big. I tried to make it work by wearing thicker socks and doubling up, but couldn't do it. Even just trying them on the leather seemed to crease very easily, so be aware of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars This are exactly what I was looking for., November 12, 2014
Great price for these pare of boots.
I mostly like casual dressing (jeans & T-shirts) and these boots are perfect.
I was looking and comparing this style of boots for a while in stores and on line and I found that between the look, color, and price those turned out the best choice. I received them over a week ago and I am so happy with my decision.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›