4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but no pockets!
These pants are very comfortable. They look good & can be used as casual business or to go out for a relaxed dinner. I was really disappointed to find out they do not have pockets-any pockets. If I had known this ahead of time, I would have chosen a different style.
Published on March 18, 2012 by K. A. Watson

2.0 out of 5 stars The fit is off
Published 12 months ago by M. Holmes

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but no pockets!, March 18, 2012
K. A. Watson "Kim W." (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars The fit is off, December 8, 2013
I love Dockers pants and felt safe ordering these online. The pants I've purchased in the past have always fit well and the sizing is just right. I wear a 4 in Dockers brand clothing, not that that means much, but this size 4 is all wrong. The waist is too big and the hips, butt, and thighs are too tight. I used to be able to count on Dockers pants to fit well in the waist and leave room in the rear, but it seems to be the reverse here. Now I have a big gap in the back, which I hate, because it makes the material bunch up around the waist when you wear a belt to keep your pants up. The smooth, sleek visage is marred. In short, it looks and feels like crap. I thought that maybe I needed to 'break them in', but that hasn't worked. They only slip farther down my hips because the waist is too big. Also, it has fake pockets. I really can't stand that. I could have overlooked that fact if the pants fit well, but they don't. They aren't comfortable and I don't like them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly but wrinkled!, February 13, 2014
I can't believe how well these pants fit. Usually pants are way to small in the waist or way too roomy in the hips. These fit perfectly. Unfortunately, I don't iron. I hoped that they would be wash and wear but alas they are not.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just too small, December 3, 2013
Pants look great but fit was small for size I ordered. I will return them and all will be good.

2.0 out of 5 stars No pockets - plan to return the item. The pictures of the item were somewhat misleading to me, June 3, 2014
I don't like the item without any pockets. The pictures of the item were somewhat misleading to me. I would like to return the pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, February 7, 2014
perfect pair of pants that fits perfectly :) really couldn't be much happier with my purchase of these pants. thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOO Comfortable!, January 22, 2014
I am always worried about the seams in the top portions and they are just right on these pants. They feel comfortable and fit perfectly as well as easy to clean. Great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a great price!, January 16, 2014
These are good quality pants, and the size 10 is perfect. I weight about 125 pounds and 1.60 m height. I would buy another pair of these and would highly recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small/tight, January 10, 2014
I usually fit in a 6/8 bought the size 8 thinking I'd have a bit of room in case they shrink. The pants were so tight and fit more like a 4/6 so I returned the brown & Navy pairs I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright color, December 8, 2013
Quality and bright black color. Fits excellently well, and great price. Will look forward for other colors. Very pleased with item and seller.